13. I'm sorry

Third person pov.

Rebekah was devastated to find out that her brother died in the future to protect their family. She was disgusted by herself to know that she recently planned to kill the same brother. She was depressed to realise that she couldn't understand the value of 'always and forever' the vow that they made a thousand years ago, the vow that kept them together always and forever.
Then that dopplebitch came and daggered her. Oh she is so going to pay for that!

Rebekah woke up the first as she was daggered the latest. She knew what she was going to do. She knew that her mother was a bitch. She knew that she is going to keep her family together along with her beloved niece. And she knew it will be a shock to everyone.
All her siblings woke up and she hugged all of them, she cried a bit seeing all of them again after a really long time.

Klaus was scared that his siblings might never forgive him for what he did.

Kol" Klaus says
"Long time, brother." Kol replied

Klaus starts to back away. Finn suddenly appears, and he grabs a dagger and stabs Klaus through the hand.

"Finn, don't!" He was scared

He rushes away, but runs into Rebekah.

"Rebekah!" He shockingly said

But everyone were surprised when instead of stabbing him as she usually does she hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Rebekah?" Klaus softly said looking at everyone as if asking what's wrong with her but everyone just shrugged showing that they had no idea what was happening and were as surprised as him.

" I'm sorry Nik! I'm sorry! I should have helped you! I shouldn't have helped them." She cried.

"You're free to go. This is family business." Elijah tells them.

Damon, Stefan along with Hope starts to go but Rebekah stops hope.

" It's alright bex. " She assured smiling at her. "Looking good kol." Complemented him while leaving.

To which she gets a surprised look from everyone as Rebekah chuckled.

After they leave all the males start asking their sister about what's wrong and why is she behaving so weird.

Suddenly they all hear a door open. They turn around. Esther walks in. Klaus gasps in shock.

Rebekah asks " Mother?"

Esther walks towards Klaus. Klaus avoids looking at her.

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" Esther asks

Klaus has tears in his eyes.

" You're here to kill me." He replies

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again." Esther assured them.

Rebekah scoffed and everyone looks at her surprised as she is usually the one who loves their mother the most.

" You are a terrible mother Esther! You lost your chance to be family again a thousand years ago when you turned into these monsters." She sneers at her and leaves the room leaving everyone stunned.

Hope's pov

I am so happy to see them again that I can't express. I left because I was scared that if I stayed there I would have blower my secret away.

I almost reached my apartment when I felt a sudden energy flow which got me on my guard. I realised that the flow originated from my apartment. So I unlocked my apartment and went inside with my guard up.

I see a figure with blonde hair. I switched on my light but as soon I realised who that person is my eyes widened.

"Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman ! What on earth are you doing here?" I shouted.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I have a few exams coming up so......
Hope you like it!!!!
Do like and comment!