36 Wait you found Davina?

Third person pov..

Marcel, Hope and Davina were having the time of their life. Chatting and drinking hot chocolate.

"You know, that is awesome!" Marcel exclaims.

"I know right!" Hope and Davina agrees.

"Man, I wish I had also gotten my memories!" Marcel says.

"Oh yeah that would have solved so many of our problems." Hope snorts and she looks outside to realise that its morning.

"Oh shit! Its morning! Mom and Dad are going to kill me!" Hope stand up to leave.

"Yeah you should go back, Klaus won't be happy." Marcel says.

Hope was about to leave when Davina grabs her hand, now both Marcel and Hope were looking at her in question.

"I have a request, can you do that for me?" Davina asks.

"Yeah of course anything Vina." Hope says. Davina looks at Marcel hesitating.

"Promise me you won't be mad." Davina says to him.

"I promise I won't be mad. Besides it can't be that ba-" Marcel says but is cut off by Davina.

"I want to see Kol." Davina says in one breath.

"WHAT!" Marcel exclaims.

"You promised you won't be mad!" Davina reminds him and he takes a few deep breaths trying to calm himself.

"Okay, he can come but I am going to be here with you along with Hope." Marcel says and Hope grimaces.

"Absolutely not!" Hope says.

"What no! You are going to be here with me." Marcel says.

"Why do you even want me here?" Hope whines.

"Because no matter what he won't hurt you and you can overpower him if he tries something." Marcel says.

"Wait do you think that he is going to hurt me." Davina asks confused.

"Hell yeah! Trust me Davina hurting people is all he is capable of. "Marcel says and both Hope and Davina protest to that.

"Oh Please! Uncle Kol would rather die that hurt Vina." Hope says.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Marcel says and both of them sighs in defeat.

Back at the Mikaelson's

"Where have you been?!" Klaus and Hayley asks worried as Hope enters the house.

"Chatting with auntie Vina and Marcel." Hope replies nonchalantly.

"Wait you found Davina?" Hayley asks in shock.

"Oh yeah. I will answer all your question but right now I need to reunite two adorable lovebirds." Hope says and goes to the stairs.

"Uncle Kol!" She calls him.

Everyone laughs at her and continues to have breakfast.

"And we were worried for no reason." Hayley says as Klaus agrees with her.

"I told you, she can take care of herself." Clarke said.

"Why are you still here?" Finn asks.

"Yes why are you here? And why the hell haven't I killed you yet?" Klaus says angry.

"I am here because Hope wants me here and you haven't killed me yet because you can't kill mud." Clarke replies. Hayley and Freya chuckles as they both found his ability to rile up Klaus very amusing considering the fact that Klaus can't actually hurt him because of Hope.