11. My family

Hope's pov

To say that me and dad are pissed would be an understatement because we both are fuming with anger. Bex is missing, Stefan took the coffins and the house is still not complete. I have already tried a locater spell but they are clocked probably by bonnie. God all of them are so annoying.
So right now me and dad are going to mystic grill to warn the lot.
As we go inside we see Damon and dopplebitch having a moment.

"God you two are absolutely adorable! Isn't it right Nik?" I comment looking at them.
They get alert.
"Don't mind us." Dad says.
"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon says
"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with lovely Hope here." Dad replies.

"I'm surprised you both stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon asks us
"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out. " Dad replies.
"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon taunts.

"Ah Damon! Allow me to entertain you with today's list of priorities, one, find cute blonde bombshell and psycho of my best friend Bekah, two, order you to find Stefan and take back what he has stolen from us, three .... There is no three." I tell him.
"What my little witch here I trying to convey is that either you do as we say or we make you see things worse than death. Isn't that right little witch?" Dad says
"Yes that's quite accurate to what I'm saying. So now chop chop." I reply
Dad goes closer to Elena and Damon steps in between them.
"Well that's just us broadening the scope sweetheart." We say at the same time and leave with a smirk on our face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day we got nothing so I suggest dad to send Tyler to harm the Gilberts so that they do something. Which he agreed happily.
After a few time we get an invitation from Damon to talk to him and dad leave to the boarding house to talk. But we still get nothing. So now we are trying in our own separate ways to find them.

Later Elena calls us to Salvatore boarding house to talk. I know she did that because Tyler killed Jeremy but because of the ring he came back.

As we reach there Elena invites us inside.
She gives us Bekah daggered in return for Jeremy's safety which dad gives her. She also asks dad to control Bekah as she was the one who daggered her. That bitch how dare she daggered her. Trust me if it wasn't for dad giving me the look to stay calm I would have ripped her head off. Which was more annoying was that bonnie there was giving me disgusted looks which got on my nerves.

"Bonnie darling if you want to say something, go on spit it out." I tell her.
Which got dad and Damon's attention.
"Nothing. I'm just wondering why are you helping him. You're a witch and witches help each other while you are helping a vampire." She tells me.
"Oh bonnie.... You are so naive. Truly it's nice to see such innocence in this cruel cruel world." I reply her.
"What do you mean love?" Dad asks me.
" young , old, dead or alive witches are pain in the arse." I reply which earned me a few chuckles from dad and Damon.
"You are kind of forgetting that you are a witch too. " Bonnie replies.
"Oh honey ask any elder witch, they'll deny it. Besides I'm not fond of them." I tell her.
"And why is that?" Bonnie asks me.

"I don't like or help witches because they've been trying to kill me ever since I was conceived by my mother. Trust me they've tried it all but I am still standing here. You wanna know how?" I replied
"What? That's can't be true! Witches help and protect each other not try to kill them." Bonnie frustrated said.
" Trust me bonnie witches are not loyal they are just hungry for power and will do anything to get it." I replied.
"If they have been trying to kill you then how are you still alive." It was Damon that asked me that.
I saw their faces which have pure curiosity.
"Well, I'll have you know that my family sacrificed everything along with their lives to protect me from witches" I reply.
Now everyone had held shock and pity in their eyes which I kind of hate. So I left telling dad that I'll be in the car.

I was sitting in the car when dad comes inside and starts driving.
"You are going to dagger her again. Am I right?" I ask him
"Yes. I'm afraid she might not forgive me." He replies
"Well it's your choice I can't do anything in that but I'll have you know that she loves you and eventually she'll forgive you and for that you should give her a chance ." I tell him.
"I'll think about it. Can I ask you something?" He asks.
"Sure. What is it?" I reply.

"Why did the witches wanted you dead?" He asks.
I take in a deep breath and reply " when my mother conceived me a seer had a vision that I would bring death to all witches."
"Ah well. I grew fonder of you by the second." He chuckled and we both starts laughing at that. And goes home to find the rest of our family.

_________________________________________________________________________
Hope you guys like it!!
Do vote an comment..😊😊😊😊