8. Homecoming (1)

Hope's pov

Next morning I hugged Bekah at the Salvatore house where everyone we there to plan about tonight.
It was quite funny to watch them plan about dad's demise whereas nothing like this is going happen. How I am even more excited to see their face when they realise.

"So who's going to make him weak?" Damon asked
"I will " bonnie stated. God she is so annoying. I mean she can't even do a basic locater spell and she acts like she is some big shot witch.
" And how are you planning to do that?" I asked raising a brow.
" You don't know me hope. I can do it I've done it before, I can do it again" she said.
"Oh really. Because as far as I know last time you weakened him you had the power of 100 witches and he was in a human body. So tell me Bon bon who are you? And how do you plan to achieve it?" I taunted her which earned me a chuckle from Damon.

" I am a Bennett witch Hope, don't underestimate estimate me." She threatened me.
"And ....... Oh wait that was supposed to scare me. O I'm shaking my boots. Your point?" I laughed
"You are funny hope but that doesn't mean she won't hurt you. And trust me she can hurt people." Damon told me.
"She can try to hurt me. Many have, in various ways but it always resulted in their deaths." I told him which got me a chuckle from Bekah.

"We are not here to fight. We should plan. " Stefan told everyone.
Then we planned everything which I knew would be for nothing. And all of us left.

Later I got a call from dad.

"Hello Nik what do I owe the pleasure of ?" I asked
"hello to you to little witch. Since when do you call me Nik?" He asked.
"Just something I picked from bex." I shrugged.
"Ah you see I am coming back for the home coming. So do come I might need your help." He told me.
"Oh Nik you do need my help after all the scooby gang is planning against you." I told him.
"I knew something was wrong when they called me. Also did my sister helped them?" He asked with a little pain in his voice.
"Ohh Nik she found out that you killed your mother so she was quite angry." I told him with pity.
"Shit! She must be really angry at me." He said.
" Don't worry I'll be there to help you. See you there Nik." I said with a smile.
" Sure, see you there little witch." He said.

At the homecoming.

I reached there hoping to find either bex or dad

Eventually I found dad and Stefan talking. When dad sees me, he hugs me and asks me for a dance and I agree.

"Well you look like my little princess!" He complements me.
I look him shocked thinking how he would always call me his little princess and now that even though he doesn't know he is still calling me this.
"What's wrong little witch? You look shocked. Is it because that I don't look like someone who would call someone a princess?" He grins at me.
"No, it's just my dad use to call me that before he died. So just got a little emotional." I tell him trying to control my tears.
"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." He said wiping my fallen tear.

" They are not bad memories. Actually they are some of the best memories of my miserable life." I tell him.
"Well you life can't be miserable. I mean your parents loved you a lot so you had a nice childhood, unlike mine." He says pulling me into a hug.
"That's the point Nik my parents loved me and I did too. That's why when I lost them, I lost everything I had in my life to live. That pain hurts you more than anything." I explain him.

"Well don't cry love. Everything will be eventually fine. Have you seen Bekah ? I can't seem to find her." He asks me.
"No, I saw her in morning not now. I think they did something to her." I tell him.
"They must have daggered her so she can't ruin their plan." He tells me.
"Well they are a little late at that." I tell him sheepishly.
"What do you mean love?" He raised his eyebrow.
" You'll see. It's fantastic. Even you'll be shocked." I tell him.
"I'm not easy to be shocked. " He tells me smirking.
"Alright hundred bucks on bet. I say you'll be shocked." I propose
"Deal" and we shake our hands.
"Let's play beer pong" we say at the same and then laugh.

_______________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.
Please do like, comment on the story.
It really motivating.