23. You only live once unless.....

THIRD PERSON POV.

Nik and Hope share a smile. For a moment everything felt nice.

"Hope there is someone you need to meet." Kol tell her as he goes towards her.

"Really? Who is it?" She asks.

Kol grab her shoulders and takes her towards Finn.

"Hope this is your oldest uncle Finn. Your mom might have told you about him." Kol says as Hope looks at Finn.

Everyone wonders why Kol is introducing Hope to Finn shouldn't she already know him.

"yeah mom did told me about him. But she said he was dead, that he died when I was little. How is he alive." Hope asks as she looks from Finn to Kol.

At her words everyone gasps. Thinking that their brother died and that there is a possibility that one of them can die. Finn was quite sad that he didn't get to meet his niece that he died leaving his sibling alone.

"Hope you know complicated circumstances leaving even more complicated things and voila! Finn is alive again." Kol replies laughing.

Hope giggles at his words and turns back to Finn.

"Hello. I am Hope Andrea Mikaelson. " she shyly introduces herself.

At which everyone smiles and Finn kneels down to come face to face with her.

"Hello Hope. I am your uncle Finn. And I am so delighted that I got a chance to meet you officially." Finn replies.

"You know mom always said that you only live once unless you are a Mikaelson. I guess she was right." Hope giggles at her own words.

Everyone laughs at her words.

"Well looks like you mom is quite smart." Nik comment.

"But where is she? She is always with me." Hope frowns missing her mom.

At her words everyone tenses and Kol steps forward to present with an explanation.

"Your mom is off to do something really important you know about the hollow." he whispers the last part. Though everyone heard it and they wondered what the hollow is.

Hope looks concerned but Kol is quick to reassure her that her mom would be fine.

"So she really is you daughter? I doubted it before and looks like I was right." a voice is heard from behind and when they recognize the voice from behind all of them stiffen.

"Mikael I would say its good to see you again but you and I both know it would be lie." Kol says with clenched teeth.

"Trust me even I don't want to be here." He says.

"Oh really? Then what the hell are you doing here? " Nik sneers at him.

"I would really mind that tongue boy! Especially now that you have a daughter and I have leverage." Mikael spits back at which every member of the family take a defence stance and Nik almost starts to fight Mikael if it wasn't for Elijah for stopping him.

"Don't you dare threaten Hope you!" Rebekah yells at him.

Mikeal was about to say something but he is cut off by Hope.

"You are Mikael aren't you?" Hope asks innocently.

"What do you know about me?" Mikael spits out.

"Nothing much since dad killed you before I was even born and then killed you again after you threatened my life only that time he enjoyed more standing on your burning corpse." she replies smirking.