30. Why didn't you tell me?

Third person pov.

Hope had a very bad feeling about this but she knew that she had to save her family. When she reached there she saw her nightmare coming true. All her family members were dying with Dahlia at the centre and her mom unconscious beside her. Seeing her mom like that made her angry. No! She promised herself that she is not going to let anything happen to her family.

"HEY! LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!" She shouted at Dahlia doing a spell to counter Dahlia's which helped her family take a breath.

"You've grown! How did I not feel your magic before?" Dahlia asked astonished at seeing an almost adult hope while her family can't help but worry about her.

"Oh you did feel my magic the minute I was born but my family killed you before you could take me away." Hope said as she pushed more power.

At this point both Dahlia and Hope were having a full blown witchy dual with each other which allowed her family to gather their wits and the special weapon they had created.

"You are very confident that you can kill me. But I assure you that while you may have extra power but you are not skilled enough!" Dahlia exclaimed confidently.

"Oh I know that I can't kill you but I am a very good distraction!" Hope smirked and Dahlia's eyes widen in realisation.

But before she could do anything to stop from what was about to happen Kol pushed Esther in front of her as Klaus stabbed killing both of them in the process.

The adrenalin was still very strong from what had just happened but they were all relieved to see Dahlia dead and Hope fine.

"Dad" Hope whispered before she fainted as Kol caught her.

"Hope!" Klaus exclaimed coming toward her.

"What is wrong with her?" Klaus asked concerned.

"She is just exhausted Nik. Don't worry." Kol said quietly.

"We should go home." Klaus said.

"You are right brother we need to go home." Elijah said as Finn agreed with him.

"Klaus?" Hayley who had just become conscious asked for him and Klaus went toward her crouching as he helped her get up.

"Hope? Is she okay? I'm sorry I have no idea how she got hold of me!" Hayley said all that in one breadth.

"Its okay little wolf. Hope is fine and Dahlia is dead. Are you okay?" Klaus asks in concerned.

"Yeah I think I am." Hayley said more to herself but as she started to walk she fell.

Klaus caught her before she could hit the ground carrying her home.

"I've got love, I've got you." Klaus said taking her home as kol carried Hope home and Elijah, Finn and Freya when with them.

As they reached home they put them in their respective rooms.

"Hey! Looks like everything went fine with the evil aunt." Clarke said looking at them.

Hearing this Kol sat on the sofa with his face buried in his hands.

"Hope and Hayley both are safe." Elijah said.

"What I want to know is that why was Hope there when you were exclusively told to keep her safe?" Klaus asked growling.

"Mr Mikaelson! I-I-I " Clarke stuttered in fear.

"WHAT?" Klaus said more angry.

"I told you to keep her here safe! Then why was she there? " Klaus asked as got more angry