28. You are not the father I remember.

third person pov

"What happened? What was that scream?" Kol asks as he and Davina comes to hope's room half dressed.

They see hope cradled in Hayley's arms as Klaus is sitting beside them giving hope some water.

"Davina please get Freya here." Hayley requests her.

"No need! I am already here. What happened? Hope's scream was quite loud." Freya asks as she comes with Finn behind her.

"Is she okay? Are you okay little one?" Finn softly asks her.

"It was so scary uncle Finn! The evil witch is coming along with so many other bad people." Hope says quietly.

"What evil witch? Tell us little one, nothing is going to harm my little niece!" Finn says smiling at her urging her to tell them.

"Freya, she said Dahlia is coming. Between all this I think we completely forgot about your evil aunt." Hayley says making everyone in the room freeze except Klaus and Elijah.

"WHO THE HELL IS DAHLIA? " Klaus asks raising his voice.

"Dad!" Hope covers her ears making Klaus guilty for raising his voice.

"Sorry love!" He apologizes.

"Hayley I think we should let Hope complete her sleep." Freya says.

"Yeah, she is right. Hope sweetie, I am going to do a spell and that is going to chase away all the bad dreams of yours, okay?" Davina says.

"Bad dreams won't come back?" She asks.

"No! I pinky swear!" Davina says holding out her finger.

"Okay. Thank you aunty vina." She says smiling a bit.

Davina does the spell and everyone kisses hope's forehead to say goodnight.

"Wait! I almost forgot!" Hope stops them when they about to leave.

"What is it love?" Klaus asks.

"Vina! The other witches wanted vina!" She says.

"What do you mean?" Kol asks now even more concerned.

"The other witches, they said that they want Davina for some harvest ritual." Hope says making kol, Davina and Hayley freeze once more.

"No! They can't!" Kol says anguished.

"Kol calm down! Nothing is going to harm Davina! Not this time. Because this time she will have a whole family with her." Hayley says fiercely.

Hearing this Davina's eyes glistened as she never had any support when it came to harvest, everyone wanted her dead except Marcel.

"Sweetheart go to sleep okay? Nothing is going to harm you." Klaus soothes hope.

"Or aunty vina? "Hope asks.

"Or aunty vina." He promises.

"Goodnight everyone." Hope wishes

"Goodnight sweetheart, It looks like we have a lot to talk about." Elijah says.

*_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________*

"I knew our mother was a bitch but I never thought that she would stoop so low" Klaus growled at hearing the story of Esther and Dahlia.

"Remarkably I don't disagree." Elijah said.

"Dahlia is very powerful and scary Niklaus. I still remember the day came and took our sister. I was so afraid that I couldn't speak for days and when I did mother forbade me to ever speak of it again. " Finn said while sitting down on the sofa looking very solemn.