21. What did you do!

Third person pov.

"So how are we gonna do it! " Damon asks.

"I will do and talk to her and apologize about something. And Caroline will make some small talk with her." Elena says

" While she is distracted I will go and knock her out. " Stefan continue

"While me and Bonnie will prepare everything in the woods. " Damon continue.

"Are you sure we should do this? I mean she is just a child. " Alaric says.

"That is where you are wrong. She is not just a child. She is special." Crazy pants says

"Let me ask one thing. Why are we not just snapping her neck be done with it. " Damon asks.

"What part of being special do you not understand. The ancestors of New Orleans are protecting her, if we snap her neck she will just come back even more powerful. " He replied

"Also you can't knock her out in the normal way. " He continue

"Then how so I knock her out? " Stefan asks.

"With this. " He shows a vile with something in it.

"What is this? " Bonnie asks.

"This is a special vile made by witches of New Orleans. It have many things. But be careful it also have vervain so be sure not let the liquid spill. " He replied.

"Sure" Stefan takes the vile from him.

Damon's pov

"So.... Are we all set? " I asks as Bonnie completes the preparation for the spell provided by crazy pants. I don't know if I should believe him or not but there is nothing else I can do since he is the only one that seems to know anything about hope.

"Yes I think we are. I just hope it works and we can get rid of her. Then Elena and all of us will be safe. " She replies

"Yeah? You already have something for Klaus because if not then we are not safe. " I sarcastically ask her.

To which she glares at me.

"Come on think we should start. " Stefan comes from behind us with an unconscious hope in his arms.

"I still can't believe that it worked! I guess we can trust that crazy pants." I say grinning.

"Yeah I think we can. " Stefan sighs

"Wait! Is that guilt you are feeling Stefan
. Cause if you are then don't. Remember we are doing it to keep Elena safe. " I say.

" Yeah I know but she is just a child and I jus-"

"Sshhh-sshh don't think... " I cut him off.

"Guys we are ready. Come on put her in the centre. " Bonnie says and Stefan puts hope in the centre.

She starts chanting the spell crazy pants gave her.

The spell starts to works as we hear some disturbance.

"Bonnie keep going! No matter what Don't stop!" I yell at her as me and Stefan goes to see that the mikaelsons are here to save hope.

Thankfully the barrier spell is still working.

"Where is she!! " Klaus growls at us. He tries to step in but is pushed backwards due to boundary spell.

Kol looks at the boundary and calls someone. Soon lizzie comes and tries to get past the boundary but can't.

I start grinning at them.

"Looks like you are not getting her back. I hope guys said your goodbyes. " I mock them.

"You know lizzie here is a special kind of witch. " Kol says smirking.  I tilt my head looking at them.

" You see, she doesn't have magic of her own. " He continue

" Then she isn't a witch at all. " I say.

" Now that's where you are wrong. She doesn't have magic of her own but she can absorbed magic from from anything. " He smirks at me as my smile fall while lizzie puts her hands on the boundary and a red glow follows.

She then smirks and puts her foot into the boundary and ahe is able to come in.
We start fighting them but since they are originals they overpower us. But suddenly there is a white light spreading across the woods indicating that the spell is complete.

Third person pov.

As soon as the white light ends everyone rush towards Bonnie and hope.

But when they reach there all they see is an unconscious Bonnie and a little girl who is also unconscious.

"Oh my god! What the hell did you do!!?! " Kol exclaims as lizzie rush towards the little girl.

But even Damon and Stefan are confused  as this wasn't something they thought would happen.

"I-I d-don't know" Stefan stammers

"That crazy pants who gave us the spell said it would kill hope but I think it actually turned her into a child. " Damon mumbles.

"Crazy pants who is that? And what spell did he gave you? " Kol shouts at him.

"I don't know okay! " Damon yells back.

"Kol we need to get her back to the mansion. " Klaus said as he picks up hope in his arms and vamp speed to home.

Kol sigh.

"I'll be back for you." Kol warns him.

And he takes lizzie and speed back to his home.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys!! Hope you like it.

Do like and comment..

You comments are the best things to read...