38. Please tell me Hope is switching.

By time for lunch Kol and Davina were ready. They called Marcel along the way. Davina hugged him but when he saw Kol was not happy. Although he understood that Kol and Davina are now a package deal, that doesn't mean he would like it. He would tolerate them for Davina.

Davina knocks on the door and its opened by Hayley who hugs Davina as soon as she sees her.

"Oh my god! You are back!" Hayley sighs in relief.

"Its good to be back." Davina agrees as all of them goes inside.

"Miss Claire its good to see that you are back." Elijah says and she nods at him.

"Vina! I promise that nothing is going to happen to you." Freya says as she hugs her.

"Thank you Freya." She replies.

"Little witch! Its good to see that you are back, unharmed." Klaus says as he comes down the stairs.

"As much as I was worried about my brother causing a massacre, I was also worried about your well being. And I would have gladly helped Kol in killing all the New Orleans witches." Klaus continues.

"Oh Klaus I am so flattered to hear that you were ready to sacrifice your non existent morals and help my husband in causing a massacre." Davina says sarcastically.

"Remember that little witch, I won't sacrifice so much for anyone else." Klaus replies cheekily.

Marcel was quite shocked to see the family dynamics Davina seemed to have with all of them. Even though he didn't wanted to be with that family, he can't help but feel jealous of her for having such good relationship with all of them. He clears his throat breaking the moment and all the attention goes to him.

"Marcel." Rebekah softly says and Marcel's heart skip a beat.

"Rebekah." He says looking at him. They both stare at each other smiling and forgetting that their family was right there.

"Yes we get it! You both are still in love with each other! You are each others true love! Now for the love of god stop giving heart eyes to each other. There are children present here." Hope breaks their moment.

Both of them blush as the rest of the family chuckles at them. Hope had already told them about both of them being married in the future.

"Come on, lets have lunch." Freya suggest as all of them take their place.

They started discussing about the possible solutions to the harvest problem.

"You know I have to die right?" Davina says and Kol stiffens at the thought but he knew there was no other way.

"We have to make sure that none of the ancestors could harm you. They are going to try that like they did last time." Freya says.

"The question is how?" Klaus says.

"Why don't you try the Maison à protéger spell." Clarke suggests.

Everybody looks at him in confusion and slightly shocked that he knew spells that well.

"You know the spell that grants protection even in after life the only thing that is usually hard to find for this spell is an immortal who is willing to give their strength as protection to that person and considering that Miss Claire have an original as a husband that won't be a problem." Clarke explains.

"Because we didn't think of it." Freya says hesitant.

" Please tell me Hope is switching brothers because this one is much better than the bird brain." Kol whisper to Davina but everyone with supernatural hearing heard him.