22. Please let's not even talk about that..

THIRD PERSON POV.

Kol, Rebekah and lizzie were anxious thinking about what will happen. Especially Kol and Rebekah as they are worried about Nik's reaction. Whereas Lizzie is worried about her friend thinking if she'll even remember her as she is a child right now. They are all right now in the bedroom where little Hope is lying down waiting for her to wake up.

"I know you are worried but don't worry we will find something. Hope will be perfectly fine." Nik says to Kol.

"Its not Hope that I am worried right now. Its actually something else." Kol replies

"What could be more important right now that you are worried about that instead of Hope?" Nik asks

"Nik there is something I need to tell you and I think it would be better if I tell you this now." Kol says

"Can't it wait Kol? I think turning Hope back her original age and making sure that she is okay, is more important right now." Nik replies

"No Nik! I think its better you know this before Hope wakes up." Kol insists

" Fine what is it?" Nik asks irritated.

"You should know tha-" Kol is cut off by little Hope hopping off the bed and running towards Nik and hugging him but leaving Nik really confused as he is aware that little Hope should not know him but he hugs her back in relief that she is okay.

"Dad! you are back! I can't believe that you are back! I missed you so much!" Little Hope kept on rambling how much she missed her dad but Nik was quite confused on why Hope thinks he is her dad.

"But how are you back? " she asks confused. And then she looks around and realise that all her uncle and aunties are here too.

"Wait how are you all back? Even Uncle Kol is here. What is going on? Is The Hollow gone?" she asks looking around at her dad and her uncle and aunties.

"Hope what are you talking about? I am not your dad!" Nik says looking at her.

"Of course you are silly! Now stop playing these little games with me and tell me is The Hollow really gone. Am I safe? Wait does that mean that now I can play with Uncle Kol and he would teach me magic?" she says laughing.

Nik starts to say something but Kol cuts him off and goes toward little Hope kneeling in front of her.

"Of course! Hope, I will teach you so many tricks and we are going to have so much fun pranking your dad and uncle Elijah. But before that how about you go with auntie Bex so that she can clean you up and then we will have some of your favourite muffins that I made." Kol softly speaks to her and her expressions lights up with glee.

In happiness she hugs Kol and then goes towards Bex as Bex swiftly takes talking to her about what dress she would like to wear.

While Nik and Elijah are shocked to see Kol behaving so softly especially to a child since Kol has always been annoyed of children. All of them go downstairs leaving them to clean up.

"Kol would you like to explain why Hope thinks that I am her father? The way you reacted to it feels like you know what that was all about." Nik asks.

"Because it is the truth Nik. You are her father." Kol replies.

"Stop lying! whatever game you are playing stop! I don't have a daughter!" Nik growls at Kol.

"Believe or not. She is your daughter Nik. trust me she is quite like you, the resemblance is uncanny." Kol replies.

"As I said stop lying!" Nik growls and come close to threaten me but Elijah intervenes.

"Niklaus! Behave yourself! Hope is upstairs, she might get scared!" Elijah stops him.