12. Pixie Dust

Hope's pov

Dad sent me home to sleep as I haven't slept since homecoming and its was tiering.
I woke up later and dad told me about what happened. Apparently dad got in the town council. Then Stefan threatened dad to kill Elena if he doesn't send his hybrids away so eventually he did send them away. Now I'm trying to find a way to find my family when I get a call from dad telling me that he found the coffins and he need my help. So get ready to go to him.
As I reach the manor I hear some crashes so I run inside to see what's wrong. I find dad fighting with someone wait is that Uncle Elijah.
Oh god it's him! I need to stop them before one of them gets hurt.

"Guys I think it's enough?" I tell them but they don't listen and continue fighting.
"ENOUGH!" I gesture my hands to separate them and mutter a spell as they get stuck to opposite walls with wide eyes. "With all the fighting." I say.
"Now, are you two going to behave or do I need to do something else?" I ask.
"Pardon me. But I don't think we've met. Who are you?" Elijah asked me.
"Oh sorry Elijah. I am Hope Marshall. Pleasure, I'm sure." I reply.
"You sound like my sister." Eli mutters
"Yes introduction is done. Now would you mind letting us off the wall?" Dad asks.
"Nope. First promise me you'll behave and won't destroy house property." I said

Dad looks at me with his 'i will destroy you' look but I don't stand down. Elijah looks at us with pure amusement but gets shocked when dad sigh and says fine. Then I release both of them.
"In the past thousand years it is the first time I've seen Niklaus to bend to someone else's will. You Miss Marshall are one of a kind." I complements me.

"Thank you Elijah. But I'll have you know that I am quite powerful to be harmed even by the originals." I tell him.
"Hmm quite interesting. " He mutters
"I made peace with Mikael." Dad drops the bomb on Elijah. And his eyes widened.
"What do you mean you made peace with Mikael?" He asks
"He means that now Mikael would not be able to harm you or any of your siblings." I replied
"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century " he asks with his voice slightly rising with each word.
"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." He replies

Dad goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to uncle Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" Eli asks

Dad daggers uncle Kol again. And I sigh.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." He tells him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later dad tells me that Damon and Stefan are coming on a dinner and wants to make a deal.
So I get ready for the dinner as I hear the doorbell.
I reach downstairs and see that all the boys are dressed nicely and a table is set for five of us.

"Ah Hope. I knew you would be here as you are their personal witch in the call." Stefan taunt me.
"I'll have you know Stefan that hope is not just any witch she is as close family and a really good friend unlike you. By the way hope you look beautiful." Dad say making me emotional on the family.
"Now that everyone is here let's have dinner shall we?" Eli says.

" I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out" Stefan says grumpily.
"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." Dad replies and I chuckled.

We sit at the table and everyone except Stefan eats and drinks. One of the servants pours Damon some wine.

"Thank you, love"
" You lost your appetite" dad says to Stefan
"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home" Damon orders him
" That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?"dad smirks

"Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier." Damon winks to Eli.
"Besides you have plenty of problems to worry." Stefan says
"Nonsense. Elijah's back, in his presence all problems turns to pixie dust and float away." I smirk at them as me and dad click our glasses.
Damon grins at me while stafan and Eli roll their eyes.

"

I don't know if my observation are right or not but it's like you are bitter to Elijah." Stefan says.
"Well 10 points to Stefan! Yes you are quite right that I am bitter to Elijah." I reply which causes dad to look at me with confusion.
"And why is that miss Marshall?" Eli asks.
" Well because one you are too noble for me." Dad and Damon snickers "and two you helped murder my mother" I completed.

Everyone falls to silence and looks at me with shock. Elijah is really shocked.
"WHAT!" dad shouted.
"It's alright Nik! It's fine. And please continue on the previous conversation." I calm him down.
Dad takes a deep breath.

"

Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through." Dad says

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stefan sarcastically replied
" If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." Dad says.
"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." Damon scolded
"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses."Stefan replied
" Oh Stefan just Because you are a ripper, you think you are some big shot powerful vampire?" I taunted

"Then you tell me what I am if I am not ?" He says.
"Oh wait let me brace myself, Stefan is about to get roast. And we'll get new facts to hear." Damon says excited
We all look at him with weird looks.
"What? she is amazing at roasting and she have new facts." He snaps at Stefan
I clear my throat "you Stefan are nothing more that a pathetic, backstabbing doppelgänger. Whose best interest would be if he gives me my family back or I'll reduce his life to an unending sequence of agonizing torture!" I smile brightly at last.

"God you are scary!" " What do you mean by doppelgänger?" Damon and Stefan say the same time.
"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot." I reply with a smirk.

The dinner went by with a little violence. Dad and Eli tells us about tatia which makes me gag. They start to make a deal which is absurd and really boring. I tune them out and think about the last dinner we had in new Orleans. It was so good and happy and everything I ever wanted. A loud thud gets me out of my daydream.
I see dad torturing Stefan as Eli went to get the last coffin.
The Eli comes and dad asks what's wrong.
"Where are my manners brother. We forgot the desert." As he shows us the daggers.
Then I see my favourite uncle

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it!!!
Do like and comment.