33. It was too good to be true

Lizzie's pov

After kidnapping my slightly psychotic father Alex, Bex and I, took him in the middle of the wood because where else would we be able to perform the spell without anyone interrupting. Fighting the psychotic dad was hard but in the we did it and then we left him there, in the middle of the woods because why not!

All our lives as much as we can remember, dad has always treated Hope better that us and not only that he painted a very evil picture of Klaus Mikaelson which I totally believed in but now that I am here and I have seen how he really is, I know dad wasn't right. I mean if I went to a school a where there are books in which my dad is painted as an evil villain, I would have definitely flipped out.

So anyways, we parted our ways with Alex and started to drive towards New Orleans. God! I always wanted to go there but dad never let us anywhere else other than with mom. Mom, I miss her so much! she was the only one who truly understood me and besides she is my mom I don't need to justify why I miss her although having Bekah with me really helped as I can't help but notice that they are very alike, wonder why they never got along?

Bekah was driving with me daydreaming when suddenly she hit the brake making me scream.

"Bekah! What the fuck?!" I yell at her.

"I think I just hit someone!" Bekah yelled back.

"What?! " I yell as we both got out of the car to check.

Apparently Bekah did hit a girl but that was not what I was worried about it was actually who.

"Bekah give her your blood!" I tell her as I put the girls head on my lap.

She does as I tell her .

"You know her don't you?" Bekah asked softly as she notices the concern on my face.

"Come on help me get her in the backseat." I say.

"Who is she?" She ask as I close the door.

"My sister." I say looking at my sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

After a very long day Marcel was finally ready for the dinner he was invited to. He went alone because he knew his vampire would be immediately killed if they try anything. So there he was going into the lion's den completely defenceless. He knocks on the door and is met by Hope who hugs him.

"I am so glad you came. Come on in." Hope invites him in.

"Dad! Marcel's here!" She calls out as the rest of the family member come down.

"Marcel! It is so nice to see you again." Klaus greets him.

"It is nice to see you too, you too Elijah. I see you are out of the box Kol." He replies slightly smirking.

"Although it would be nice to know who the new people are." Marcel says after he realises it.

"Marcel, that is my mom Hayley Marshall." Hope says pointing and he nods at Hayley.

"That is Finn." Klaus says.

"Right the brother who was always in the box. It is nice to finally meet you" He says to which Finn nods at him.

"That is our long lost older sister, which is a very long story don't ask." Klaus finishes introduction.

"Hello" Marcel says uncomfortable.

"Sit! Let's have some nice dinner and a wonderful chat. " Elijah suggest and everyone sits on the dinner table as the food is served.

"So.... Where is Rebekah?" Marcel asks.

"Oh she is somewhere doing whatever she does these days. Honestly I don't know." Klaus replies nonchalantly

After a while eating silently Marcel gets so uncomfortable and frustrated that he couldn't stop himself.

"Okay! Let's cut to the chase! Why are you here? Why now? And most importantly why am I here?" Marcel explodes to which everyone smiles as it happened just like they predicted.

"Relax Marcel! We are not here to cause trouble for you." Elijah ever the gentle man says calmly although Marcel's frustration was quite amusing to him.

"So you want me to believe that the whole original family even the people I never met are here and you don't want anything other than to see me." Marcel asks even more frustrated.

"Yes." Klaus says smirking.

"Just tell me! What do you want?!" Marcel again asks.

"If you are insisting so much then sure." Finn says.

"Ahha! So you do want something! I knew it was too good to be true when Hope told me that you are here to see me." Marcel says which makes Hope frown.

"Okay, seriously! What do you want from New Orleans?" Marcel asks seriously.

"You see, a few days back a group of French quarter witches came all the way to mystic falls where we were and kidnapped my sister in law, I need you to find her." Klaus says looking at Marcel.

"your sister in law? Who was the poor soul that agreed to marry one of you?" Marcel asks incredulously.

"You are not getting the point!" Klaus almost yells.

"The witches of your French quarter that you say you rule has kidnapped my sister in law and we want her back." Klaus says in a threatening voice.

"But why would they kidnap her?" Marcel asks.

"For a barbaric ritual called the harvest." Finn replies in disgust while Marcel's eyes widen.

"Klaus you need to know, Harvest ritual was performed a few nights back and those witches are dead." Marcel says.

Elijah stand up and walks behind Marcel.

"Marcel look there." Elijah slightly leans and points towards Kol.

Marcel sees Kol who looks like he is about to cause a mass murder, actually several mass murders and all Marcel could feel was fear which he often felt as a child when it came to Kol.

"Choose your words carefully because that is the face of the person whose wife is missing and right now you are telling him that she might be dead." Elijah continues at which Marcel swallows.

"Not only that, look at my older sister. She might look sweet but she is very powerful witch with a thousand years of experience and if something happens to her family, she will do anything until her family is safe even if it means burning the city down." Elijah continues.

"And after all you know how Niklaus and I are." Elijah finishes.

"So you better find my wife and get her here without a scratch or you won't like what would happen next." Kol finally speaks and leaves the dinner.

"I am telling the truth! The Harvest Ritual has already been done. I myself went there and killed all the witches." Marcel says.

"Please brother mine, don't insult me." Hope scoffs.

"What do you mean?" Marcel asks confused.

"I did the spell myself! I know what happened that night. I also know that you saved one of the harvest witch." Hope says and Marcel's eyes widen.

"Lucky for you, Davina Claire is the girl we want." Hope says.

"Look Davina is a very sweet girl and innocent in all this. She didn't even wanted to be a part of the ritual. Just leave her alone! I will find Kol's wife." Marcel says trying to protect Davina.

"Well she can't be that innocent if she married uncle Kol." Hope smirks at him.

"What!? No that is not possible!" Marcel refuses to believe.

"Yes Marcel, Davina Claire is our dear sister in law and you better get her here before we do something which you will definitely not like." Klaus warns him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Hope you like it!!

Do like and comment!!