27. the love story I always wanted in my life

"Was I good?" Nik asks Hayley.

"Hmmm?" Hayley looks at him with a questioning look.

"Was I good for Hope?" He asks again not meeting her eyes.

Hayley softens at this. She had always known that there is nothing Klaus wouldn't do for hope but seeing that Klaus still loves her even without all those sweet memories, made her look at him in a new light.

"Klaus look at me." She says softly yet firm making him look at her in question.

"You are the best father, you can even ask hope and she would definitely agree with me. You may not be with her always due to reasons I can't say yet but she loves you and always will." Hayley says looking him in the eyes to assure him.

"Thank you." He replies smiling with a little tears in his eyes.

"you know I can see the Klaus I know in you. The mature Klaus who doesn't kill people for fun and loves his daughter immensely." Hayley says to him making him look at her surprised.

He clears his throat and wipes his tears.

"Who was she by the way? The girl who saved me." he asks.

"I don't think kol can make it any more clearer than that." she replies.

"so she is his girlfriend?" He says laughing.

"No, she is not his girlfriend ." she says stopping his laugh.

"What?" He says

"Yeah she is not his girlfriend. She is his wife." She says and he chokes on his spit.

"Wh-what! His wife? No no! There must be something wrong. Kol the wildest of the Mikaelson, whose only love is his magic, have a wife?" He says astonished.

Hayley laughs at his reaction.

"What are we going to do about them?" She says looking around at the unconscious Damon, Stefan, bonnie and Alaric.

"Ehhh leave them. Who cares!" He says.

"Klaus! alaric has helped you and offered our daughter a safe place. We can't just leave them here." Hayley says scolding him.

"Wait what! A safe place?" he says

"Long story I'll tell you later." She says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Elijah? What happened? you look like you saw a ghost." Lizzie asks as he enter the library in which she is searching a cure for her father.

"Kol have a wife." Elijah says.

"Oh yeah! Davina." She says absentmindedly.

"you know about her." Elijah says.

" Oh! Everybody does! Especially us teenagers." she says still looking in the book.

"What do you mean especially us teenager." Elijah asks intrigued.

Lizzie looks up at him from her book.

"Because they have the love story every teenager wants in their life." She says smiling.

"Oh really! Do tell." He says wanting to more about his brother and sister in law.

"They met when Davina was just a teenager freshly back from dead." Lizzie starts making Elijah look at her in alarm.

"Oh don't asks its complicated and something I don't remember clearly." she says.