26. I Don't Need Your Advice...

Third Person pov.

The scooby gang was fuming in anger at the betrayal by Clarke but did that stopped them from plotting against the originals? No, absolutely not. They were quite desperate to find a way to free Elena from being the blood bag for Klaus. So they found something, something legit and not Clarkey.

They found the spell Bonnie's mom used on Mikael that stopped his heart, they planned to do something similar to Klaus and then dump him at the bottom of the ocean or something just as dramatic which also ensures that they are free of them.

So they put their plan into motion considering the now murderous Alaric is in action who gives quite a few great advices at murder, the plan was flawless.

Finding about Alaric's murderous tendencies has been an eye opening for Lizzie. She always thought that her father was perfect, that he could never do something wrong as this was always what she saw. Other than occasional preference to Hope and a little neglect towards her and her sister, Lizzie always thought that her father was perfect and often gave him some slack considering he was just a human and raising two magical daughters with an even more crazy coven is not easy.

For a second Lizzie thought that whatever that was happening was a result of the butterfly effect because of her and Hope's messing up the timeline however Kol confirmed that it was not their fault as this also happened in the previous timeline which soon resulted in his death making Lizzie concerned for her father. Perfect or not both Lizzie and her sister loved their dad.

So Lizzie set out to find out about his alter ego and a way to fix it. Since she is herself quite aware of mental health problems, she started to mix science and magic together as they did many times since its quite interesting and often gave much better results but the first thing she needed to find out was about that cursed Gilbert Ring "why are gilberts always causing problems?" Lizzie thought as she asked Elijah to help her in find out about that to which he helped her in getting access to old Gilbert journals.

The scooby gang put their plan in motion and as usual Elena was sent to somewhere "safe" being the damsel in distress. They found Klaus at the Mystic grill having a drink trying to come around all the information Clarke has just thrown upon him when Damon and Stefan subtly started compelled all the other people to leave. However Klaus immediately realised they were trying to corner him alone but he didn't gave them thought as he was quite confident that there is no way they can defeat him especially not without the white oak.

"Are you done compelling people? To be honest I think you just made it easier for me to kill you." Klaus says smirking.

" You destroyed our lives. You destroyed so many things Klaus yet you stand as if you have done nothing but grace the world with your presence." Bonnie says.

"I have given you lot a purpose to live, a villain to hate. I think you should thank me." Klaus replies.

"Well not today Satan! because today we are ending a chapter in our lives and the chapter ends with us killing you." Murderous Alaric says.

"Does your daughter knows what you are doing?" Klaus asks smirking as the comment makes the rest of the people confused.

"Oh wait! You don't know she exists because she didn't trusted you enough to tell you the truth." Klaus says.

"Stop spreading lies Klaus, this is your end, be ready for it." Bonnie says.

"Well go on! Have at it!" Klaus says spreading his arms.

Stefan, Damon and Alaric started to attack him as they gave Bonnie to start the spell, which was successful as Klaus had no knowledge of such spell existing.