6. Who are you really?

Hope's pov

As we reached at our apartment that dad had bought for us while the mikaelson manor in construction.

"So what was that all about?" Bex asked me as soon as the door closed.

"That was me making a deal with the destroyer. You know what it's going to be really funny when scooby gang realise that Mikael isn't going to kill him." I told her grinning hoping she will take the deflection.
" Yeah it's going to be really fun...... Ok stop deflecting my question." She sternly told me.
" Ok fine! Ask me whatever you want and I won't lie to you." I told her.
"Ok first of all who were you talking about? And the whole story please. " She told me.

" We were talking about his oldest daughter your siste-
" But I thought she died of plague and if she didn't die then where was she?" She cut me off.

"Would you listen to me !" I shouted annoyed that she isn't even letting me speak.
" Ok fine. go on. " She said quietly.

" Yes so where was I, ya Freya"
I saw bex was about to say something
" That's your sister's name. Ok so let's go at the beginning. Ester, your mother betrayed her sister for Mikael so her sister Dahlia grew bitter to her. Ester married Mikael and wanted to grow her family but she was infertile. So she went to her sister for a solution but Dahlia was bitter about ester's betrayal so she agreed to help but in return for a price. The firstborn of that generation and every generation that is to come. Ester like a greedy person agreed.
Once Freya started to show signs of magic dahlia came and took her away to use her magic for her own gains. And nobody ever saw her again." I completed.

"Is it bad that now I think mother deserved to die by her son's hand? " She asked me
"Oh absolutely not." I chuckled
"Ok another question why the firstborn? I mean she could have taken the most powerful one in us." She asked.
" You see in their bloodline aka your bloodline, the firstborns are cursed to have devastating power. Powers which are beyond control, naturally. So she did took the most powerful witch in all of you." I told her.
" How powerful?" She asked intrigued.
" What do you think about ester's powers?" I asked
" That she was really powerful like really!" She told me.
"Yeah and Ester wasn't even the firstborn dahlia was. Ester was nothing compared to dahlia and Freya." I told her.
" Bloody hell !" She exclaimed.

" What about the deal with father? I mean for Freya father left his goal to kill Nik whom he despise." She asked me.
" Mikael loved Freya more than anything. As I said earlier she was the apple of his eyes, his sunshine. So when he lost her it was like he lost a piece of his soul. That is why he was tough on you guys because he was afraid that he might lose another of his kid." I told her.
" Oh god! He really did loved her didn't he. I guess I would have behaved the same way if I was in his place. Well it's good that now my big sister will finally be here. " She said with a huge smile on her face.

I was happy that my family might have a chance to be happy again. Now I don't even care if this action of mine removes me from existence I'll happily die knowing that my family is happy.

" Wait that was I thousand years ago the how is she still alive? Is she also a vampire like us? " She asked me.
" No, when you guys turned into a vampire dahlia made Freya and her do spell that allowed them to be immortal. They would sleep for some years which would allow them to live a year then they will again sleep and go on like that." I told her.

"Hmm I see. You know I still can't understand how do you know so much about my family?" She asked me.
"I told you she was my mentor for years." I told her nervously.
" Your heart didn't skip a beat that means you are telling the truth but I can feel your nervousness so that means you are holding something. What is it ? Go on tell me." She narrowed her eyes.
" Nothing I told you the truth." God now I'm afraid of her.

"Wait didn't you said you and Freya shared the curse of the firstborn but how can you unless you belong to my bloodline and none of us can have children. Then how can you?." She was now getting close with me taking each step back.
" I'm sorry I can't tell you." I gulped.
She the held me against the wall while chocking me. "Tell me who are you really? " She shouted at me.
I didn't say anything so her grip tightened.
" Tell me who are you?" She again shouted.

"Ok ! Ok I'll tell you, release me..." I chocked out
I threw me at floor releasing me from her chockhold.

"Alright go on ! Tell me who are you really. I'm impatient." She ordered me.

I took a deep breath

"My name is not Hope Marshall." I started
"Well look at you you didn't even tell us your re-
"It's Hope Mikaelson" I completed and her neck snapped towards me with wide eyes.
"Wha what? ho how?" She was shocked would be an under statement.

________________________________________________________________________