Chapter Thirteen: Blackheart

'Badgersoul...'

"You bet it's me, I figured it was time for a family reunion." his voice brought back nightmares from kithood, my neck hair was standing strait out. This was real and I knew it.

The darkness... 

The memories... 

The pain...

It was all from him.

'How dare you come back!' I hissed spining around to face him. He looked the same as I had remembered, his yellow-green eyes were still just as discusting.

"well it was hard to, so, I think I'll stay." his voice was shrill, icy enugh to sent goosebumps crawling across my pelt.

'What do you want from me?'

His eyes turned to slits and he stood up at this question, then he began to walk slowly around me as he spoke,  

"Remember the night Whitestar attacked you?"

I nodded, his eyes glinted with pleasure "You do know how foolish some cats are, doing things that are for themselves and saying it's for the sake of their clan. Well he did it, he is the one who stoped me from killing you. I am the one who stole your voice. Though I am afraid it is perminent, the voice being gone I mean, because I never really took it, it's still there it's just been damaged- so badly it can't heal it's self."

'Why did you do it?' my mind  raced with possible answers to this question.

"So you would keep my secret, I knew this day would come, the day I told you what you have that is mine." he paused dramaticly 

"You, Blackheart, are to be the mother of my kits!"

'What?! But Tigerfang killed you, he stoped you before that ever happend!'

"Well technicly they will be Whitestar and yours, but I'm the one who made them."

No... Halfclan kits, it was against the code! At lease Whitestar looked some what like Tigerfang... I could tell him he was the father.

"Whitestar knows Blackheart, he let me do it! He wanted you to suffer, just like I did."

Badgersouls black and white pelt was leaveing off huge waves of happiness, I couldn't stand his happiness for this. My claws met his face and I could feel them tair his skin, now a fresh wound was bleeding upon his so... Joyous face. his smile lowered to a frown.

"I wouldn't if I were you," he hissed seriously "I can make you pay, more than you have already."

'These kits are mine to bare! I will be their mother and you, will be nothing, tigerfang is to be the true father.'

"Say what you wish, but Whitestar knows they are his, and he will take them at any cost." with that he turned to leave but stoped when he reached the body of Splashstar, he lowered his head and hissed into his silky blue ear  

"And if you get brave again, a horrible future shall be waiting..." 

Then he was gone.