Chapter Fifteen: Blackheart

Snowfire had disappeared the day after Snareclaws death, she was gone for a long time so I began to get worried, I couldn't speak to anyone other then Riversong, Snowfire, Dewkit, or Tigerfang. And with Snowfire gone well it was like my clan just lost twenty percent of it's warriors which is basically what would happen if she never came back.
"Umm.. Excuse me? Blackheart?" a black Tom asked as he walked up to me. "I understand your uhhh.... Tail talk a little bit so I think I know enough for us to speak, I kinda listened in when Riversong was teaching Tigerfang."

-what do you need? I mean I don't think I can do much for you but if you want to just talk I'm fine with that- I said while moving my tail slowly so he could easily follow.

"Its about Snowfire, oh umm.. I'm Blackpelt by the way, sorry I didn't say anything sooner." he said blushing

-And, what is it about Snowfire?-

"Well aren't you worried about her? She's been gone a while and I'm worried so I was thinking- if you could help me find her?"

- Yea I'm worried, she's been gone since moon-high who isn't worried? And of coarse I'll help find her.-

"Thanks... I think I caught her scent near the river earlier so we can start there."

-Okay, but first I'm going to tell Dewkit-

After telling Dewkit what we were going to do she rushed to Bramblestar, I knew she was going to tell him that we were planning to find Snowfire so we left before she could come back with him.

Blackpelt was right about Snowfires scent being at the river, and from the looks of things she might have even fallen in.  

"we have to find her, after all she is Riverclan, she might have swam not fallen in." Blackpelt murmured

-you go down stream I'll go up!- i wrote a little faster this time and hoped that he could read it, by the way his amber eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Deal and I'll come find you here at moon-high if we don't meet back at camp. Or I can follow your scent up river if I find her first?"

-Sure, let's go with the third one.-

Once we split up the walk along the river felt weird after all normally I was on the other side of it, in Thunderclan territory. After a while I still hadn't caught Snowfires scent but the smell of vole was tempting, so I choose to stop and hunt, after all if I was to have kits...  

I stopped thinking about it and began my hunt. The vole was easy to catch, and as I ate it I welcomed it's warm energy as it seeped through my muscles giveing me new energy.

After eating I searched for a long time and as the moon rose I chose to return to the Riverclan camp, stopping to hunt for the clan along the way.

---

"Blackheart" Bramblestar called from his den, as I rushed to greet him he continued, "Dewkit told me about Snowfire, have you found her yet?"

Apparently since Dewkit told him of our plans it meant he would understand me -I haven't found her yet, but Blackpelt is still looking. I'm sorry we left in a rush but we needed to find her.-

"Its fine, I just hope that Blackpelt finds her soon, the meeting she called will soon be happening and she NEEDS to bee there." I nodded "Anyway I also needed to speak with you about something else, though I was hoping the Snowfire would be here as well..."

- What is it?- I pleaded

"Its about you finding your own territory... You guys may still all be loyal to your clans but you can't just live with my clan for ever. No offence but your like loners now, or like Snowfire said you are starting your own clan, and even at the will of Starclan I cannot let a new clan eat food from my clans territory. I apologize and hope you understand this."

-I understand but if Starclan wanted us to save the clans why would they send us away from the clans?-

"I don't know, but perhaps you can stay in a different clans border, or at Fourtrees, or you can all separate into groups to search for the meaning. Where ever you go I can't let you mooch from my clan moon after moon."

-We have only been here for a a few moon-rises! We have been her for Snareclaws vigil and no longer, we have hunted for your clan as well as Skyclan! You haven't the right to call us mooches! Snowfire is Riverclan blood, or does that not matter to you?-

"Of coarse it matters! It pains me to send her away but she is no longer Riverclan she said so herself!"

-Fine if you wish some of us to leave then let it be, but we have business in Skyclan to deal with, we still need to find the Sky elemental. Then I can assure you that we will leave without your say so.-

"Good," he quieted his tone "I will not mention this to Snowfire then. You may now leave."

As much as I didn't like his choice of reasoning I admitted that Bramblestar had a point, we couldn't just all become Riverclan cats. And I needed a safe place to nurse my kits when their time came. 

Before I could see them I could scent them, Blackpelt and Snowfire had just returned to camp. As I padded my way up to them I flicked my tail in a friendly hello. Snowfire nodded as well as Blackpelt but before either could say anything they were called by Bramblestar and they both rushed to his den. 

When they returned from Bramblestars den I saw Bramblestar nod towards a tall Tom with Ginger spots, one of which was covering one of his blue eyes. In only a moment I knew that he was the leader of Skyclan.
The two leaders began to walk side by side towards the camp entrance but stopped and sat waiting for us to join them.

I jumped when Snowfire Began speaking to me, "Bramblestar wants us to get everyone from our new clan together, we are leaving to the meeting at four-trees now." I nodded and noticed that Blackpelt was also standing at her side.

-Are you Skyclans representative?- I asked him calmly

"Uhhh.. Yea, sorry I didn't tell you I was Skyclan earlier. I wanted to speak with Snowfire first."

-Okay then , I'll go get Tigerfang, Pinefall, Riversong, and Silversong.-

"Oh wait Blackheart!" Snowfire said quickly before I could go get the others "Don't bring Riversong, She isn't really a part of out clan and she isn't needed to interpret you anymore so I think she will be headed back to Thunderclan soon."

-'Kay, I'll tell her that and then she can head home tomorrow,- I wrote as I headed to our den, she was right but I hoped that I could bare my kitting without my sister at my side.