End

Thank you all again for reading this all the way through!
        I must admit that this took me a whole lot longer to write than expected, (considering i planned to finish it in 2012, and now its 2015)

A lot has happened since I started this book.. I started it in 2010, I was in 8th grade and had just moved to Japan from Vancouver Washington, Since then I moved to Korea and I am now a Freshman in College who works as a Substitute teacher, and I will be returning to Vancouver this Summer. 

Wattpad has gone through some changes as well, when i first joined there was a different layout, I had tons of online friends here who were active and we chated through the chat bar that used to be found on the bottom of wattpads page. Since then wattpad has gotten rid of the chat, and even changed the website layout completely! Heck I used to have to use my Ipod 3rd Gen's Safari to publish chapters that I wrote useing the Note-Pad app on that iPod. 
Now the Wattpad App has a thing where you can publish chapters right from there! And Now I have a laptop, so i dont even need to use an Ipod to write if i so wish.
Even warriors has changed! When i started writting this book, Fading Echo's was just released (bk 2 of Omen of the Stars), and now I dont even know what book they are on because I stopped reading at the end of the 4th arc.

Anyways, a lot has changed, since I started this fan fiction. Personaly I've changed a lot as a person as well. I've gone from a moody teenager locked in my bedroom writting, to someone who teaches 1st -8th graders. I hope you've enjoy'ed this journey as much as I have and I hope that you have an amazing adventure of your own!

-Sincerely,
Jennifer Rauch