Chapter Ten: Riversong

I could see my sister sitting at the base of high-rock with Tigerfang, my pelt itched to join her, to forget the news I had just been told. But my clan needed me as a medicine cat and this is part of that job.

"Cats of Thunderclan," Amberstar started "We have reason to believe a warrior of our clan has received a dream from Starclan telling them of a power."  

Tigerfangs glinted from were he sat but Blackheart held him still with her tail. 

Snowfire who was flanking my side backed up what Amberstar said "A Starclan warrior has sent dreams to Pinefall and I, these dreams have come with grate powers that need to be used for one reason. Starclan has not told either of us the reason other then we must start a new clan."

"I have had a dream..." muttered Tigerfang "I was told that I needed to stop an evil from destroying us and that the shadow of a thundercloud would help me, also the warrior told me that I was the thunder it would bare."

Snowfire glanced at the Shadowclan warrior at her side. The Shadowclan warrior then began to speak where Snowfire left off. 

"You need to help us, join our new clan, it may not be a permanent clan and I may just be one made to fight this evil. Either way we need all five to help us fight."

"Now listen here! You may all be here to fight the evil but, this is the Thunderclan deputy and he needs to stay with his clan, without our deputy our clan may be weakened! How do we not know this is just a plan to weaken us?!" Amberstar snarled at the warriors. 

"We are not here to steal your warriors Amberstar, after all it was not us who picked your deputy to join the will of starclan." soothed the Riverclan warrior

Blackhearts eyes caught mine for a second and in that moment I knew she wanted me to speak for her.  

I leaped from the top of high rock and ran to my den, dragging the stone tablet out with me when I re-entered the clearing.

-I too was in Tigerfangs dream!- she wrote -I was told that I was the Dark cloud and that the evil is very near! We need to prepare for it as soon as possible!-

After i read for her Amberstars eyes changed from anger and suspicion to calm and collected. "I see but... What will we do..."

"Just let them go," I told Amberstar "ill go with them until they understand Blackheart."

"Riversong! You cant! We need you here as the medicine cat!" Amberstar snarled

"It will only be for a few sunrises, I will be back."

"Fine you may go, but first you must train one of our warriors. With Windclan and Shadowclan on edge we need a medicine cat here, now."

I nodded in response and looked to the warriors sitting in the crowd, searching for the warrior i would mentor. I had no clue who i could choose.  

"I'll do it." meowed a silvery blue she-cat as she stood up.

"Thank you Whitespot. We will begin training at once."

~Training Whitespot took only a few moments for all I needed to do was show her the battle remidies and simple ones. And with that we were off.~