Chapter Four

I wasn't sure what to do with the information I had just been given. I wasn't sure if it was even true. I decided not to worry about it until the school day was over, but even then, I wouldn't have that much time before I needed to head to the dojo. Classes continued on and eventually the day came to an end.

When I got home, I found my dad already in his karate attire.

"Why are you already dressed? We still have a few hours" I asked as I sat my backpack down.

"Just wanted to get a little practice in, I'm a little rusty" he admitted.

"Well we can't have that" i laughed.

"I offered to drive Miguel to the dojo today, his mom is working late apparently"

"Ok, sounds good"

-

I finished up my homework and took a small nap during my free time. I was getting a little warm and since my fan was broke at the moment, I decided to just sleep in my bra and some shorts. I snuggled into bed and soon fell asleep.

I turned to side to see Eli asleep next to me. I didn't question it and instead just looked at his cute face.

"You're staring" he laughed.

"Really? I hadn't noticed" I said sarcastically.

He pulled me closer and brushed his lips against mine, sending shivers down my back. He moved a piece of my hair out of my face without breaking the kiss. His tongue met mine and caught me slightly off guard, but I didn't mind.

I was awoken by someone entering my room, it was Miguel. I quickly shot of from my bed in fear.

"Holy shit, don't you knock?" I asked. I looked down to realize I was still in my bra and shorts.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I promise I didn't see anything" he said as he covered his eyes. He tried to walk out the door and ended up running into the wall. When he made his way outside my room he told me that it was time to head to the dojo. I quickly got ready to go. That's when I realized I had dreamed about kissing Eli.

-

Time passed quickly and soon enough we were on our way to the dojo. We were greeted with a major crowd surrounding the entrance.

"What the fuck is going on here?" My dad asked.

"Looks like you've got quite the number of students" I laughed.

"What- did you do this?"

"Maybe" I smiled.

"Blair, this is incredible. Thank you" he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"No hurry up, those kids need a Sensei" I teased.

We all got out of the car, trying to stay professional. That didn't last long as soon as I made eye contact with the boys. I ran into a group hug the consisted of Eli, Miguel, Demirti, and I. Eli was the last one to let go of me, giving me a warm feeling inside.

"I'm so glade you guys could make it" I smiled.

"Yeah, we'll see how long I last. I wouldn't have come if Eli hadn't begged me to" Demirti added.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not the most athletic person as you can probably guess"

"What?" I sarcastically said creating a chain of laughter around the group. My dad finally opened up the dojo and we all filed inside.

I decided to warm up with Miguel and Eli while Demirti refused to do anything that had a risk of him getting hurt. I knew he didn't want to be there, he was just there to provide Eli with emotional support, and I praised him for that.