Chapter Thirty Two

After the little incendient at the rink, Eli and I decided to end the night there. He drove me home and I passed out.

-

The next day, I decided to do a little bit of training with Sam and Robby at the beach. I told my dad that I was just going to the beach with my friends, this way we could avoid any karate rivalry fights.

Sam and Robby picked me up and we headed to the beach. When we arrived, we instantly started our training. I could tell she wasn't in much of a talking mood after last nights events.

We did our usual exercices. Sam channeled all of her anger into her moves and it really showed. She managed to beat me twice and Robby three times.

We all decided to take a break and grab some water. The two locked lips for a moment only for me to clear my throat, showing that I was still there.

"Sorry" Robby laughed.

"Oh I don't mind, just don't do it in front of me. I don't care that you two are dating, I just don't need a reminder that my best friend is making out with my brother" I teased.

I managed to crack a smile out of her. I hadn't seen that in the last 24 hours, it made me feel relieved.

"There she is" I added.

"Thanks for doing this you guys" she said.

"I think we all needed the extra practice" Robby admitted.

"Speak for yourself" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes before saying, "I have had enough of a your bitching for one day"

He threw me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes and dragged me out to the ocean before throwing me in.

"You asshole!" I yelled as my head reached the surface.

The water was a little cold. I rushed back to wrap a towel around me.

-

We continued training throughout the day and I felt completely drained.

"One more round" Sam begged.

"No way, I'm done" I said as I collapsed into the sand.

"Me too" Robby said as he fell on top of me.

"Get off" I said as I pushed him off of me.

We all grabbed a quick snack before continuing to chat.

"So how's Miyagi-Do doing?" I asked. I was curious because I had been spending a lot of time at Cobra Kai lately instead of Miyagi-Do. Mr. LaRusso was ok with me doing both, but my dad, he was a completely different story.

"It's going great, we have a bunch of new students" Sam explained.

As we continued to chat, I got a call. It was Eli.

"Hey what's up?"

"You still want me to pick you up at 5?"

"What?"

"For the party"

That's when it hit me, I had completely forgotten about Moon's party. Shit. I looked at the time, 4:23pm. I still had time, but I had a shit ton of stuff to do beforehand.

"Uh- yeah, 5 sounds good, I'll see you then" I said as I started to gather my things.

"Alright, see you then" he said before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Sam asked.

"Moons party?"

"Shit!" They both exclaimed. Time had really gotten away from us today.