Chapter Forty Eight

I was crushed. My brother hated me. What was I gonna now? All this did was add more stress onto me.

-

School ended for winter break and so far, I had spent majority of it in my room. I hadn't gone to Miyagi-Do or Eagle Fang in the past few days to try and ease my mind. Miguel stopped by a few times to try and help me feel better, but it didn't help. I tried texting Robby multiple times, but he hadn't responded, I'm pretty sure he blocked me.

-

My dad was going to some fancy event tonight with his friend Ally. This just meant another night alone.

I then received a text from Sam. She was throwing a holiday party for Miyagi-Do tonight. I decided to go, since I didn't really have anything better to do. I also needed to leave me room at some point. I threw on some leggings and an unfamiliar sweatshirt. I didn't know where it was from, but it seemed oddly familiar. I brushed off these thoughts and threw it on. I walked over to Sam's and headed inside.

It sure was some party. There was literally nothing to do. I sat next to Demitri at the end of the couch as we all sat in silence, listening to Christmas music.

"Well, this Christmas party's turning out to be ho-ho-horrible" Demitri sighed.

"Really?" I asked while letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents were gonna be out for the night" Chris added. "So why aren't we throwing a rager?"

"he has a point" I say.

"There's a keg on the way. It's just gonna be a few more minutes."

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special? I'd even watch that creepy one with the little elf dentist"

I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I'm that bored."

We all soon heard the doorbell ring.

"It's here. Blair, can you help me?"

I nodded my head and followed her to the door. Before I could open it, she stopped me.

"I need to be honest with you"

"What?"

"This isn't a Christmas party"

"No shit"

"I invited Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang over to form an alliance"

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"What else was I supposed to do. We need to team up or else you'll be stuck having to chose and besides, only one dojo can go up against Cobra Kai. We may as well do it together"

She had a point. God I hated it when she was right. I had thought about teaming up with them lately, but I don't know if we were going about this the right way.

I sighed and opened the door to find all of Eagle Fang standing behind it. As they all filed inside, everyone else stood up, prepared to fight.

"Aw hell nah!" Chris exclaimed. "You've got to be kidding me"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mitch asked. "This isn't a keg party"

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demitri asked.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us"

"Guys. We'll stand a better chance if we team up. If we don't, we'll let Kreese- Cobra Kai win" I add.

"Two dojos are stronger than one" Miguel said as he held my hand and flashed me a smile. "Look, we've all done shitty things in the past-"

"Yeah, like breaking Demitri's arm" Chris said.