Update

Hey everyone! (Please read this)

Since we are nearing the end of season 3, I need your opinion on something. I was only planning on writing until the end of season 3, but I will continue if you guys want. I always liked having the show as a resource and something to follow. I'm scared of getting hate when the 4th season comes out since the story will no longer be going along with the show.
Here are the ideas I had in mind, lemme know which one you would prefer....

1. Continue writing the story, but it won't go along with the TV show anymore.

2. Stop at the end of season 3 and make a sequel when season 4 comes out.

It's completely up to you guys. Thanks for all the love!🙏💕

I'm also writing a new book that I'm hoping to turn into a screenplay as well and possibly a movie with some amazing people. It's not a fan-fiction. I have been wanting to write this book for a long time now and I'm treating it like my child. Here's the description for it and lemme know if you guys would be interested in reading it. It would mean the world to me if you did.

Octavia Alabasandria grew up a true princess and spent her life preparing to take her place on the throne. Little does she know that the truth she will uncover will alter those plans and change her life forever.
————————————————————————
The kingdom of Dwyn is big on their traditions dating back thousands of years. With Octavia's coronation approaching, excitement fills the realm and everyone prepares for royal balls, arranged marriages, and you can't forget a scandal from time to time. When Octavia stumbles upon old magic and the knowledge of a sister, she is dragged down a dangerous path of destruction and hatred to get what she wants. Will she give up everything she's worked for or will she fight her best friend to the death for what is rightfully hers?

Bound by Fate (working title) will include....
1. Romance
2. Royal sisters fighting to the death
3. Scandals
4. Magic
5. Death
6. And of course.................✨smut✨

(I will say that I did base the love interest, Sam, off of Tanner Buchanan. Idk, he's just who I thought of when I was writing his part)