Chapter Eleven

A/n - (Ik the picture at the top is him with red hair and he has blue hair in this portion of the story, but I needed something to work with.)

Training was rough tonight, but having Eli back made everything 10 times better. The class was getting better and soon enough, we would be ready for the tournament. As soon as I got home, I passed out right away.

-

When I got to school and went to open my locker, Eli came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey Princess" he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. His actions left my stomach overflowing with butterflies.

"Someone's in a good mood" I said as I turned around to face him.

"Just happy to see you" he smiled.

His confidence had grown and was finally able to be himself, or at least a new version of himself.

"So I was thinking, Golf N' Stuff this weekend?" He asked.

"As in a date?"

"Yes, a date" he smiled.

"I'd love to" I said while placing another kiss on his lips. Soon the bell rang and it was time to head off to class.

Today was surprisingly a good day. No one harassed Eli today and Sam kept her distance from me, but would often come over to talk to Miguel. I didn't like seeing them together. She was bad news and I had a feeling she was up to something.

-

Eventually it was time to head back to the dance studio. I was a little nervous know that their was going to be a new teacher today and from now on. A million thoughts raced through my head as I made my way towards the classroom. Surprisingly, no one was there. I must have been a little early. I decided to do my stretches and a little improve as I waited for people to arrive. As I improved to 'Reflections by: Toshifumi Hinata' I was interrupted by a women, who I could only assume was Mrs. Carre's replacement. She looked as if she was in her mid thirties and seemed nice as far as I could tell.

"Who are you?" She asked as she entered the studio.

"Oh sorry, I'm Blair, I'm the assistant teacher" I explained as I reached my hand out to shake hers. She didn't do anything except look at me in a judgmental way.

"I wasn't aware there were any assistant teachers"

"Mrs. Carre always liked to have a little extra help when it came to the younger dancers" I smiled.

Again, she merely looked at me as if I was insane. She headed to the speakers to prepare for class and I started to welcome the kids into class. I was happy to see Charlotte who was accompanied by her very attractive brother. I was quick to wrap my arms around him and give him a quick peck on the lips. I could hear the other girls laughing at us and eventually we too started to laugh.

"You look hot" he smiled as he took notice to my revealing dance outfit.

"Shhh, not right now" I laughed. "There are children present, Eli"

He gave me a grin to rephrase my wording.

"I mean, Hawk"

We continued to chat until the new teacher interrupted us. That's when I remembered I still had a class to teach.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" She said rudely.

"Sorry Mrs-"

"Mrs. Duquet" she corrected me.

"I'll see you later" Hawk said s he left me to continue with the class.

I could tell right away that Mrs. Duquet didn't like me. I couldn't overthink it though, it was only the first day. I guess it was just going to take time to build up our relationship.

-

Class was a little more intense than usual, especially for little kids. I guess that was just Mrs. Duquet's style of teaching though. She ended the class by enlightening us about next weeks events. Next week was bring a friend week. It was a chance for the kids to invite a friend to class to try and promote the studio. It was a fun experience for everyone. Sometimes the older girls would bring their boyfriends, I never brought anyone though. Moon was always too busy to come. This year I could finally invite Eli- Hawk to teach the class with me.

As I lead all of the little girls out to the lobby to find their parents, I ran into Hawk again.

"Hi again" I said.

"Hello to you too" he smiled.

"You might not want to hug me right now" I laughed as I pointed out how sweaty I was.

"I guess you're right" he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You could always get a shower at my place" he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and thought about his offer for a bit.

"I might just take you up on that offer" I smiled.

We left the studio hand in hand as Charlotte rushed to the car. I was excited to go to Hawk's house for the first time and maybe even spend the night.

When we got to his house, which was a little smaller than the LaRusso's, he tucked Charlotte into bed and showed me to his room. This seemed like a very awkward situation, but he handled it like it was no big deal.

"The shower is in there and I'll find you some clothes to wear"

"Ok" I replied as I headed into his bathroom.

I quickly got undressed and hopped into the shower, letting the steamy water run down my body. I laughed as I realized I was at Hawks house, getting a shower none the less. And worse of all, I hadn't told my dad where I was. I wasn't going to worry about it though. It was a Friday night, he would probably think I was at Moon's.

As I continued my thoughts, I heard someone enter the bathroom. I suppose Hawk needed to retrieve something from the bathroom. It dawned on me that I was completely naked in the same room as him, only separated by a thin sheet of cloth. My heart started to pick up its pace.

"I'll be out soon" I said.

"Don't worry, take your time" he said as he left the bathroom.

The next thing that left me curious was what we were gonna do when I was done in the shower?