Chapter Thirty

I had made things up with my dad. I think everything was going to be ok. I told him that I would spend the night at Eli's tonight and come home tomorrow. He didn't have a problem with it since he still felt bad about the way he treated me. I told him not to worry about it, but he still did.

Eli picked me up from the LaRusso's and we drove back to his place. Charlotte was spending the night with her friends and their parents went on a business trip. Eli and I had the whole place to ourselves for the night.

"What would the Princess like to do tonight?" He teased

"Not sure"

"Wanna go in the hot tub?" He smirked.

"How can I say no to seeing you shirtless?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand as we headed to the back. His backyard was bigger than I anticipated, then again, I spent most of my time in his bedroom if you know what I mean.

Lights were strung throughout the yard, setting a very romantic mood. When we reached the hot tub that was connected to the rest of the pool, we started to undress ourselves. Since I didn't bring a bathing suit, I just went in in my bra and underwear. Eli just went in with his shorts on. I bit my lip when he took off his shirt and almost forgot to take off mine. I hated the shirt I was wearing, it was cute, but the pattern was weird and made it nearly impossible to get on or off. Eli took notice to my struggle.

"Need some help, Princess?"

I sighed, "maybe"

He helped me get the shirt over my head and our faces were inches apart.

"Thanks" I smiled before making my way into the hot tub. He followed behind.

We sat down and I snuggled next to him. This was nice. It had been a while since I had been this close to Eli. I missed it.

"I missed you" I admitted.

"I missed you to" he said as he placed a kiss on my head.

We took time to embrace the moment before Eli spoke up again.

"How do you feel about skating?" He asked.

"I suck at it, why?"

"There's an 80s themed roller skating party tomorrow night at Cascade, wanna go with me?"

"I'd love to, but good luck teaching me how to skate. Many have tried, but all have failed" I teased before snuggling back into him.

We stayed like that for a while, but then I couldn't take it. I wanted him.

I made my way on top of him and started to kiss him. It started out small and it soon became rougher. His tongue began to explore my mouth and I intertwined my fingers with his hair.

He pulled away from the kiss to say, "I didn't win today"

"What?"

"You said I needed to win today"

"I decided to make an exception" I teased. "I did promise to take care of you tonight after I beat the living shit out of you today" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes before reconnecting our lips. I hadn't realized how much I missed his touch.

His hand found its way to my back and unclipped my bra, leaving me bare in front of him. He began to kiss down my neck and to my collarbone. I couldn't help but let out a small whimper anytime he left tongue slid across my skin.

He then relieved me of my underwear and him of his boxers. His hand trailed down my skin and towards my heat, slightly teasing me.

"Hawk-"

He teased me even more.

"God you're so perfect" he smiled,

"Fuck" I moaned as he slid two fingers inside me.

He let out a small laugh at how much satisfaction he provided for me. He decided to add another finger inside me and I practically collapsed over him.

"Is that too much, sweetheart?" He mocked. "Or is that not enough?

He curled his fingers inside me, hitting all the right spots. As he plunged his fingers deeper into me, his thumb worked on my clit.

I connected the gap between our mouths, his lips gliding across mine, capturing my bottom lip. His tongue traced over my tongue and took my breath away. I kissed him as if my life depended on it, and dug my nails into his back.

I quickly reached my climax as he curled his fingers against my g-spot. I let out a sigh of relief.

"We're not done yet" Hawk smirked.

Without warning, he thrusted himself into me, causing me to cry out his name in pleasure. He bucked up his hips to go all the way into me.

"Fuck" he moaned.

I rolled my head back, trying to hold back my cries. We didn't want to get a noise complaint from the neighbors after all. Every time I moaned his name, it sounded like music to his ears. New and different sensations were provided for us both.

"I'm so close" I admitted.

"Me too, Princess"

His short breaths were getting heavier with mine. We both came together and I rested my head in the crook of his neck. When I caught my breath, I looked back up at him.

He moved a piece of my hair out of my face before saying, "You have no idea how much I fucking love you"

"Well, I think I love you more"

He gave me a grin.

"I am not about to do one of those stupid things where people fight about who loves each other more." He laughed, "beside, we both know I would win"

"As if" I said rolling my eyes.

"But, in all seriousness, I really love you more than anything in this world"

I took a moment just to look at him, "How did I get so lucky?"

"Good question. I am way out of your league after all" he teased.

I lightly hit him in the chest before reconnecting our lips for a passionate kiss. But really, how did I get so lucky?

A/n - I'll be seeing y'all in church on Sunday✝️