Chapter Thirty Four

School came back around as it always does. Robby had been living with us for the past few days because of what happened between him and Mr. LaRusso. Dad offered to drive us to school today.

As we pulled into the drop off center my dad handed Robby his new backpack.

"I got you some pencils and some paper. I wasn't sure what you would need."

"Thanks" Robby said as he accepted the backpack.

"Couldn't find a Trapper Keeper. Are those still cool?"

"Dad, no one knows what that is anymore" I teased from the backseat. He rolled his eyes at me and went back to talking to Robby.

"You ok?"

"Just feel bad about Sam and the LaRussos" he admitted.

Our dad sighed.

"I know you don't wanna hear it, but they were good to us and Miyagi-Do Karate helped me a lot. Look, all I'm saying is that maybe there's a thing or two you can learn from each other."

My dad didn't feel like having this conversation any longer.

"Alright, you guys better go"

"Thanks for driving, dad" I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

-

I met up with all of my friends, except for Tori. I wonder where she was? We all headed off to our first classes of the day. Sadly, we had to sit through morning announcements which were always a drag.

"And finally, as we embark upon another day, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of- Hey, what- You're not supposed to be in here!" The announcer yelled over the speaker.

What the hell was going on? None of my friends were in my first period so I didn't have anyone to ask.

There was a lot of microphone feedback squealing going on. Was someone trying to take control of the mic?

"Give that back!" The announcer said.

Eventually everything went quiet until an all too familiar voice came through on the speaker.

"Blair Lawrence. You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it." I felt everyone's eyes paired on me when Tori mentioned my name. "I'm coming for you, bitch!"

The students around me began to exclaim in excitement. The school bell rang and that meant I had to go out into the hallway and face Tori who was probably waiting for me. But for what, I still didn't know.

We eventually met up in the middle of the hallway with a giant crowd surrounding us. My heart was racing faster than ever.

"I saw what you did at the party." She said as a few more people made there way through the crowd, two of them being Robby and Eli. "You kissed Miguel"

"Ooh!" The students around us cheered.

The look on Eli's face killed me. He looked heart broken and it broke me even more.

"I never kissed him" I admitted.

"Like I'm supposed to believe you? After you lied about being on the enemies team for months and still continue to!" She said as she prepared to hit me. Luckily I dodged her just in time. She continued to strike me. I was so overwhelmed that I was starting to lose. Thankfully, Robby came in to help me right away.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah" I said as I regained my balance.

As Robby continued to fight her, Eli came up to me.