Chapter Seven; Shoto Todoroki

Song: changes                                                                                                           Artist: XXXTENTACION

⚠️𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! ⚠️𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Me. It's always me. Why can't they just leave m-me alone." Katsuki cried. His arms tugged on Todoroki's torso. Katsuki's face tucked into the crook of his neck. His tears left wet patches on Todoroki's uniform. "Fuck! Why does it always have to be fucking me!" Todoroki rubbed his hand up and down Bakugo's back. He was so confused. What was Bakugo referring to? It was confusing Todoroki's mind. He has never seen Bakugo cry like this before. He's never seen Bakugo cry ever. It's so strange.

    "FUCKING HELL! WHY DO THEY THINK THAT'S HOME?! THAT'S-that's..." Bakugo trailed off.

    Todoroki gulped. "It's what?" He knew it was a bad thing to ask but he had to know. Was Bakugo unsafe at home? Were his parents hurting him in some way? Damn it, Bakugo. Bakugo stayed silent, continuing to cry as if ignoring Todoroski's question. He probably was. "Bakugo."

    Bakugo jumped, started by Todoroki's steady voice. He peeled himself away from Todoroki, pushing him as well. "Fuck off!" He looked off to the side with his head down, wiping his tears. "Don't fucking say shit to anyone 'bout this you hear me!"

    "Bakugo."

    "Do you fucking hear me!?"

    He hesitated. He tried moving closer to the blond but Bakugo kept stepping back, shouting a variety of colorful words that Todoroki is close to repeating. As much as Todoroki wants to comfort Bakugou he was getting tired of him swearing and backing up when he steps closer.

    "Bakugo please," he begs.

    "No! Fucking stay where you are! I don't need your fucking pity!" His tears are now gone and dry, leaving streaks where some dried off and his eyes bloodshot.

    "This isn't a pity, Bakugo. Please just-"

    "Just fucking what?! Huh, Icy-Hot!? Are you going to fucking tell me that I am overreacting? That boys don't fucking cry?! 'Cause guess what? I already fucking know that!"

    Todoroki stumbled on his words. Taken aback by what Bakugo screamed. "W-what? No. I just-"

    "Oh, I see!" he laughed, tears started to well up again. "You want to tell me I'm a villain. Is that it? Do you want to tell me I act like a fucking villain? That even the League of Villains wanted? God fucking-" He grabbed and pulled on his hair. "THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING HOME!"

    "Bakugo! Listen to me!" Todoroki snapped. Bakugo stumbled back, his eyes wide at Todoroki's tone. Todoroki looked into Bakugo's blaring red eyes. "What are you going on about?" He said calmly. "I never said you are a villain. What home? Are you getting hurt at home? Do you not feel safe there?"

    "What?"

    "Tell me what happened."

    There was confusion in Bakugo's eyes. He sighed and stepped closer to the blond. He looked back up at Bakugou, then took more steps. "What happened?"