Chapter Twenty-One; Eijiro Kirishima

Title: Killing Butterflies

Artist: Lewis Blissett

Nightcore Channel: Shey - Kun

TRIGGER WARNING! SWEARING!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit. Shit!" Kai swore. He pressed buttons furiously, trying his best to get the machine working again.

    "Is it the whole building?" Mrs. Takahashi's voice shakes as she speaks.

    Dr.Jeong stood up and went to Mrs. Takahashi first, "Check the rest of the building." She nodded and ran out of the room. Kirishima went to the door that led to the machine where Bakugo was.

    "Bakugo!" He ran to the boy, laid lifeless on the table. Kirishima started to shake his shoulders, "Hey, hey! Wake up!" Masaru banged on the door, unable to open it and get to the kids. Kirishima noticed and went to open it but it wouldn't budge. He looked in the tiny little glass in the door, Masaru's eyes wide looking back at him.

    The door handle started to burn the boy, he hissed as he pulled his hands away. Walking a few steps backward then turning and jogging to the unconscious one. Kirishima shook, he was so scared. He didn't have a clue what was happening, the same going for everyone else in the building.

    The hospital's backup lights had gone up the second the power went out, the dim red lights making their current situation worse. "Bakugo wake up!" He looked around the room, biting his lip. He hardened his arms, walking up to the door he shouted for Masaru to move.

    Masaru moved back. Kirishima aligned his shoulder to the door and slammed into it.

    It didn't budge.

    He did it again. Nothing. He gave himself a little step-start. By the time he hit the door for a third time his quirk shut off, his eyes glowing white. In slow motion, Masaru watched at Kirisham's body hit the floor. Unresponsive.

    "Eijiro!" Masaru cried, banging on the door.

    Red.

    Red eyes glowed.

    Bakugo, who once laid on the table, eyes closed and unable to wake up, rose. He sat up, looking straight in front of him. Masaru was frozen silent in shock.

    Bakugo slid off the table, turning towards the door. He walked slow steps, seemingly not realizing that Masaru watched him. He walked to where Kirishima lay, tilting his head as he observed the redhead.

    Masaru gulped.

    Bakugo's eyes flickered upwards then to the door, and in Masaru's eyes. Bakugo smirked as he continued to stare at Masaru's state of panic.

    Dr. Jeong and Kai watched from the corner they were hiding, out of Bakugo's sight.

    Bakugo chuckled, "I can hear you breathing." Masaru's eyes rolled back as he fainted. Kai rushed to him, crawling on the floor.  He opened his mouth to add more until the lights came back on.

Bakugo gasped and inhaled, when he exhaled he fell to his knees, confused. He looked around him, right in front of him, his best friend.

    "Kirishima!" he pulled him to lay on his back, cupping his cheek, he yelled his name once more. The redhead's eyes fluttered open not a second later, he put a hand on the blonds that were cupping his cheek.