Important!

I am going, to be honest, I don't know how long I can keep this up. I love this book but it's so tiring with everything happening around me. I will be truthful and say I am debating on discontinuing the book, it isn't even halfway to finishing and I know I will disappoint a lot of you but I don't know what to do anymore. 

I am not saying I am going to discontinue I am just thinking about it, and if I do decide to I will be deleting the story along with it so new readers won't have to go through finding out that the story will never be uploaded again. 

A way you will know that I discontinued the story won't be because I sent out an update but because the book will disappear. I am truly ashamed of myself, thinking that I could finish something like this but ultimately letting many people down. I am so fucking sorry. 

If I decide to discontinue then this will be the last chapter and last message you will hear from me. I want you all to know that I am so fucking grateful to everyone who read and or commented on my story, being patient with the shitty uploading schedule, and just sticking with me in general. If I don't delete this book then this was kind of a waste but still important because I still want all of you to know how much you mean to me. 

If I continue this story then I will update soon, I don't know how long soon is though. Could be tomorrow, next month, I just don't know but until then I really hope none of you forget my book. 

Thank you. 

-AJ