Chapter Twenty-Five; Denki Kaminari

Title: Incapable 

Artist: Nico Collins 

Channel: Slowdown Music

Twigger Warning: Swearing, crying, yelling, insecurities 

I tried to find one that is 1 hour long but there wasn't a video for that so if you guys download Musi and put that song on and click the arrows that are in a box shape that means replay, it will play 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, miss-" The maid hesitated.

Yaoyorozu exhaled, "You can leave it here." The maids and butlers put down the small plates, and three large ones having crackers, garlic breadsticks, fruits, cheese, and sushi. They set down cups and cans of soda, juice, and a water pitcher. "Thank you." She stood and whispered to the maid that brought Shoji and Kaminari inside, "Can you get a soft blanket for my friend?" The maid nodded and bowed, exciting the living room.

Yaoyorozu took this chance to sit down next to the weeping boy, pouring some water from the pitcher into his cup and handing it to him. Kaminari sniffed, accepting the water and taking a sip. "Better? Do you need anything else?" She asked.

Kaminari shook his head, "No, I'm okay. Thanks."

"It's no problem. Would you like something to eat?" She asked, spreading her arm out to the trays of small, light snacks on the table in front of them. Kaminari shook his head once again, putting a frown on Yaoyorozu, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," he confirmed, leaning on Shoji. "What time is it?"

"Um-"

"It's 23:43 (11:43 p.m.)" Todoroki answered.

"Do, um, do I go home?" He tried to not have his voice shake but he couldn't help the quiver in his voice.

Yaoyorozu knotted her eyebrows together, "No, of course not. Unless you want to go home, the reason you're here is because you aren't safe at home." She squeezed his shoulder. Kaminari sniffed and nodded a thank you.

"In that case," Shoji voiced, "should we all head to bed? It is getting late and we already know that neither Bakugo nor Kirishima will be coming down. Kaminari could also use some rest after going through what he did."

"Oh," Yaoyorozu's voice deflated," I had a meal prepared." She went back to her normal self, "That's all right, we can eat tomorrow. I can show you two to your rooms. Todoroki?"

"Hmm?"

"Your father is alright with you staying?" Todoroki nodded. "Perfect. Oh, Shoji, how about your parents?"

Shoji helped Kaminari to his feet, "My father won't really notice so it's fine."

Kaminari had a sympathetic look when glancing at Shoji as with Yaoyorozu.

"That is settled," Todoroki said, breaking the silence with his cold heart. "Where will we be staying?"

"Come," Yaoyorozu led them out of the living room which took at least seven minutes, it was huge. She brought them to stairs that were bigger than a driveway in width. Taking another couple minutes to climb the stairs, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were in discussion on something that Kaminari couldn't hear and Shoji didn't pay attention to.

Yaoyorozu stopped in her tracks, "Oh I forgot." She turned to the boys, "Will it be alright if one of the rooms doesn't have a bathroom? Usually, our guest rooms have a bathroom but this one couldn't be built in one because of the structure of the house."