Chapter Twenty-Two; Katsuki Bakugo

Title: Incapable

Artist: Nico Collins

   Trigger warning! Swearing!

If I made mistakes, please correct them and tell me if a song doesn't fit a chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima led Bakugo towards the dorm building, Bakugo staying silent like in the hospital.

Kirishima broke the silence. "Bakugo?" He hummed. "Are you okay? I mean, of course, you're not okay, it's just-" he looked around, "you aren't acting as you do. You aren't yelling or anything."

Bakugo deadpanned, he shoved Kirishima's hands off him and put his own hands in his pockets, "Fine, dumbass! I'll yell! Happy?"

"Wha-Hey wait!" Kirishima jogged to catch up with Bakugo, "That wasn't- I mean-"

"Save it." They stood in front of the dorm doors, Bakugo pulled on it but it wouldn't open. Kirishima stood just watching before he jumped up in realization.

"Ah! Sorry!" He pulled out a set of keys from his pocket and went up to the door. "Because it's break and I'm the only one here they gave me a key," he nervously chuckled. Kirishima opened the door and Bakugo rushed in first. He doesn't like the fact Kirishima was alone for two days at the dorms with who knows what watching him.

After seeing the empty common room Bakugo relaxed slightly. He glanced at Kirishima, who was putting the keys back into his pockets. "Um, want to go to my room?"

"Whatever," Bakugo muttered. Kirishima walked a tiny bit ahead, having Bakugo behind him and watching everything that was ahead of them. Nothing seemed to be out of place, just empty. Kirishima pressed the button to the elevator and they waited a moment before it opened. When they both got in, Bakugo was a bit hesitant.

"Do you want to rest when we get to my room, or do you want to rest in your own room because Kai said-'' Kirishima continued to ramble on. Bakugo tuned him out.

Pictures of when he was with Kaminari in the elevator flashed in his mind. Clenching his jaw, Bakugo tried hard to pay attention to what Kirishima was saying but it was like trying to hear someone call for you when you're eight feet underwater.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, startling Bakugo even though he concealed it. Kirishima on the other hand could see it in his eyes and body language. "Um, Bakugo?"

Bakugo shuddered, "Walk and talk." Kirishima nodded and they both slowly stepped onto the floor. As much as they have walked in this hallway, even after the accident, they both have been very careful and on guard.

"Do you want to stay in your room and rest or go in mine-?" Bakugo faced the door to his room. "Oh yeah, you can rest in your room, I'll just be here."

Bakugo inhaled and turned to Kirishima, "Your room." Kirishima blushed slightly, Bakugo made a note of it.

"Yeah man, of course." He got his keys and unlocked the door. Stepping in together, Bakugo felt a familiar queasiness. He quickly shut the door with a bang that made Kirishima jump. "Holy- Are you okay?" He went to examine Bakugo who just stared at him with a small angryish frown. Bakugo glanced at the wall that the two shared and returned to the confused redhead.

I'm so fucking tired, Bakugo thought. "Fine, now what?"

Kirishima blinked. "Ah, well we could watch something on the computer or just sit and talk." There was a glimmer in Kirishima's eyes when he mentioned talking. Bakugo, as much as he hates it, goes with whatever the redhead wants.