Chapter Twenty; Masaru Bakugo

Title: 10/10 (Don't Recommend)

Artist: Nico Collins

Nightcore channel: UNDERDOGS

TRIGGER WARNING!! LANGUAGE AND NEGLECT FROM A HEALTHCARE WORKER!!

also  horror warning lol iykyk 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katsuki!" Masaru ignored the orders of the doctors and nurses, pulling away from the firefighters. He pushed them all away, running into the room, "Katsuki! Eijiro!"

On the other side of the bed, on the floor, an undamaged redhead sat, cradling a silently weeping blond. Bakugo had his arms wrapped over Kirishima's shoulder, head buried in the crook of his neck.

Kirishima rocked back and forth, whispering, "It's okay, you can breathe now," over and over while raking his fingers through the blond's hair. Tears were streaming down both the boys' cheeks, both shaking in whatever fear went through them. The blond waking up to not being able to breathe, seeing the world swirl around him, and the red watching the blond gasp for air, feeling useless.

"Oh my god," Masaru rushed to their side, sliding on his knees. "Katsuki, honey are you okay?" He looked at Eijiro when Bakugo didn't respond. Kirishima had a painful look in his eyes, he shut his eyes and an immense amount of tears came down.

"He-" Kirishima hiced, "He said he wants to leave." Bakugo tightened his hold around the redhead. Masaru nodded.

He stood and walked to the doctor who was outside the door, waiting for the firefighters that have gone in to come out and say it is safe. "I would like for my son to be discharged, I will pay for the damage upfront if you need."

"The hell with that! Your son almost killed one of my nurses!" The doctor shouted, arms flailing.

"Sir," the nurse that caught Katsuki came up, "I'm not injured and as for discharging your son we have to do some tests still and he has to stay here to rest," she informed me.

Masaru bit his lip, "Is there any way for you to discharge him today? He doesn't have to leave this exact second but at least today."

"Like we're keeping him here any sec-"

"Sir!" the nurse interrupted, another nurse putting his hand on the doctor's shoulder. "Listen, we have to keep patients until we see fit for them to leave."

"But-but, the boy's injuries were minor, there should be no reason for you to keep him here."

"As that may be true, Mr.Bakugo, he still had blunt force trauma to the head that could affect him long term if we don't figure out what it is. We almost classified him as brain dead until he woke up, which he shouldn't have been able to do especially with his reaction to waking up."

"Can't you do some brain scans and let us go? I will pay today, just let him go home. The kid hates hospitals and neither I nor his mother would be off work long enough to stay with him and his friends, we only know of the boy in the room right now."

"Sir, please understand-"

"Rooms clear!" The captain of the firefighters informed. "Not much was damage was done, papers that were on the desk are fine and everything else. Most harm is the floor and his hospital gown along with the other kid. With a quirk like that, he should've been in a heat-protected room."