Chapter Twenty-Six; Katsuki Bakugo

Title: House of Memories 

Artist: Panic at the Disco 

Reverb Channel: Serenity

Trigger warning: Swearing, mentions of murder and throwing/coughing up blood

Three dots represent time skips. If I make any spelling/grammar errors please do correct me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bakugo?"

"Bakugo?"

"Bakugo!"

"Katsuki~"

"Ah!" Bakugo sprang up, clutching his chest and gasping for air. As he started to calm down he closed his eyes, wiping his hands down his face, wiping away the beads of sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

He looked around him. He was on the floor. It was dark. The only light showing fell on him from above, like a spotlight. Quickly he got to his feet, taking small steps. Where the fuck am I? Bakugo thought. He kept cautiously walking, wherever he was it seemed to be endless darkness. The spotlight seemed to follow wherever Bakugo went, did he dare to look up?

Yes.

Bakugo looked up only to see a pitch-black, endless sky. He looked down the same darkness. His feet felt light. "What the-"

The pitch-black darkness opened up, he fell. Bakugo screamed as he fell, he couldn't see anything that was happening. He put his hands down in front of him trying to activate his quirk to propel him up. Nothing.

Soon, he stopped seeing his hands. The darkness wrapped around them, pulling Bakugo in. Bakugo tried pulling back, "Fuck! Let me go!" Bakugo's arms were let go, then his right foot felt tingles. The same darkness that pulled on his arms grabbed ahold of his leg, pulling him down by his left foot. "Ah-" his scream muffled by the wind speeding past his ears, almost burning him.

Bakugo tried reaching above him for anything, "Help-" his cries being cut off by the darkness tapping his mouth. The darkness started to grab hold of him everywhere, Bakugo struggled to keep his eyes open as it was spreading to his face. It poked at his eyes until they turned red and teary, forcing Bakugo to shut his eyes. He thrashed around as much as he could but it got him. His whole body was covered in darkness, it was tightly wrapped around him, leaving no room for movement.

.

.

.

He couldn't tell how much time had passed. How long he had been falling or even if he was still falling, the darkness prevented him from knowing anything happening around him.

Brightness showed through his closed eyes. He slowly and reluctantly opened his eyes to be greeted with.

Did I fucking fall asleep?

"Nope."

Bakugo jolted up, jumping to his feet and spinning around himself trying to find the familiar voice. "Where are you?" He shouted. A flash of a dark figure pushed past him, knocking him down. "Fucking- Come out!"

It taunted Bakugo, pushing him every time he got back up.

"Stop it!" The darkness swirled around his body, gripping his arms and legs. It chuckled at Bakugo's struggles.