Chapter Eighteen; Masaru Bakugo

Title: Broken

Artist: Isak Danielson

Nightcore Channel: RubyChan's Nightcore

I really hope you like it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima for the past half hour had been trying to calm down Mitsuki. The police were standing in front of the two from where they were sitting on the couch.

"So, let me recap what you have just explained." Kirishima nodded. "You were having breakfast then you heard something loud come from the front door," Kirishima nodded again. "You all," he directed his pen at him and Mitsuki. "You all went to check it out and it was a brick with writing saying 'Lock the room better'. Hero Endeavor and Eraserhead are checking the room since Mrs.Bakugo had said, which shouldn't be allowed if it weren't for the heroes agreeing with her-"

A female police officer, her dark skin glowing in the light, came up to them and put a hand in front of the policeman, "Calm down, the kids barely holding on, the mother is breaking down in front of you and the father is in the hospital yelling for the first time we have heard. Give them a break." The policeman rolled his eyes.

"You're not in charge here, go do your job and petrol. Now kid, what aren't you telling me? We found a broken lamp with blood upstairs and you're telling me it was an accident?"

"Telling? I told you already, the lamp broke yesterday," he focused on Mistuki who repeatedly was calling out her son's name under her breath. He had tears streaming down his face as well, when he saw Masaru running up the stairs carrying bleeding, torn up Bakugo he almost could feel his body being ripped inside out.

"Shut up, you idiot! Can't you see the family has had a lot happen in the past thirty minutes? Let them breathe."

The policeman was about to argue when another officer called him over. He glared at the Policewoman before stalking off. She looked at Kirishima and sat on the coffee table. "Babe, I know that you've been through a lot but we still need you to answer these questions. You don't have to answer right now, right this second but," she inhaled. "We need these answers by the end of the week okay?"

"Okay," Kirishima sounded deflated.

"You're parents have been contacted. Unfortunately, they aren't able to make it back to Japan because of all the booked flights. They were telling me you were staying at your biological father's house, correct?"

Kirishima nodded.

"Okay, do you have his contact information so I can tell him to come to get you?"

Kirishima shook his head, "I, I came here for a reason."

The policewoman's face grew grim, "Is he hurting you?"

"No, he isn't. It's just his family doesn't accept people like my parents and so they didn't want me coming over any, um, anymore." She nodded.

"Officer Takahashi!" Eraserhead called, coming out of the hallway.

"Yes, sir?" She stood.

"May we speak to them?" Takahashi nodded and went outside to her car. Eraser and Endeavor went in front of them, both standing. "I understand why you didn't want the police there," he said to Mitsuki who ignored him. He sighed and turned to Kirishima, "I have some questions for you-"