Chapter Six; Mashirao Ojiro

Song: nightmares Artist: Ellise

Nightcore channel: U N D E R D O G S

Warning ⚠️: There is some language being said in this chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    They walked in silence and walked out of the doors of U.A. Ojiro tails twitched every few moments when new thoughts and worries rush into his head. He watched his feet take steps forward not even realizing Yaoyorzou turned and stopped in front of him. He ran straight into her chest startling him, his head snapped up and he takes a few steps.

    "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you- I mean I didn't know y-you-" He tried, frantically apologizing.

    "It's alright," giving a closed-mouth smile. Her smile quickly faded into a serious, cold face. "Now, I am assuming all of you read the article?" she inferred. The three boys hummed in front of her.

    "Who do you think posted it?" Shoji spoke. Yaoyorozu hummed and Tokoyami's eyes narrowed.

    "Well it couldn't have been anyone big," Ojiro stated.

    "That is true, if it were then more people would have seen it," Yaoyorozu added. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pursed into a line, " Five people read the article, four from us. Who is the fifth?" her eyes went wide. "What if a hero read it? Or another student here and word gets spread and-"

    "Or Bakugo may have read it," Tokoyami muttered. All eyes went on him and his beak was frowning as he looked at the ground with his arms crossed over his chest. Ojiro and Yaoyorozu's faces paled and drowned with the worry of their classmate and, whether the hot-headed blond admits it or not, their friend.

    "Let's get through one thing at a time," Shoji spoke, must've sensed the tension and worry. "Who is The Red Glare? The way the writer spoke about him it seems as if he should be more well known, not even Midoriya knows who he is."

    "Could it all have been fake? I mean the writer didn't sound like a real reporter, by the way, they were telling the story and those pictures looked too much like Bakugo. It could have been Bakugo but they may have edited it."

    "Maybe, but Yaoyorozu, you saw the pictures of The Red Glare in places that we know Bakugo wasn't at. Like the chains and the muffles, the picture was too close to his face and he was shirtless, not to mention how dark it was."

    "That is true, Ojiro what do you think?"

    "Huh? Uh, w-well, Bakugo was muzzled in the sports festival but he wasn't shirtless. His eyes also didn't glow like that I d-don't think. W-what do you think Tokoyami?" Ojiro turned, passing over the question. His head was spinning, he didn't know what to think there we so many possibilities as to who or what the article was about.

    "I think," Tokoyami started. " I think we should go check up on Bakugo." Ojiro blinked. He watched Tokoyami with intent eyes, what was he supposed to do? Bakugo would most likely reject them, and Todoroki already went.

"Yeah, let's go." Shoji agreed and started walking with Tokoyami next to him. Yaoyorozu and Ojiro started at each other before trailing behind the two boys heading towards the dorms.

"What are we going to tell him? I mean he is a pretty closed off person, he doesn't like anyone 'pitying' him."

Yaoyorozu took a moment to think of a possible solution for Ojiro's question. "We obviously can't tell him the truth because then he is going to blow us up for comparing him to a villain," Shoji answered instead.

This was extremely frustrating for the four. Bakugo is a very 'shoot first, ask questions later' kind of guy so Ojiro wouldn't put past him that Bakugo might blow their heads up.

I wonder, how did Bakugo become like this?

Children aren't born the way they are, they get their personalities and speech from people they grew up with and are frequently around but from what Midoriya told them his parents are extremely nice. Was it a friend? Maybe another family member?

That is- besides the point. Point is, something is wrong with Bakugo and Ojiro is questioning his family influencing his actions which now that Ojiro-

"Stupid brain," Ojiro muttered. Yaoyorozu gave him a short glance then looked back towards the two boys walking ahead of them. Wait, didn't he go to- Ojiro's eyes widened. "Todoroki..."

"What was that?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Ojiro turned to her, "What if Todoroki is the fifth reader?" Shoji and Tokoyami looked at each other and turned to watch the blonde behind them.

"It does make sense."

"Yeah, knowing Todoroki I don't think he cares if Bakugo didn't come back," Shoji spoke. "So why do you think he went? I don't think he had a change of heart out of nowhere."

"Let's just go check up on them first. I think we are digging ourselves a little deep." Yaoyorozu suggested. "Plus, if we happen to be alone with Todoroki without Bakugo we could ask him if he knows of a villain with that name. I don't want Bakugou to think we are comparing him to a villain."

"Yeah, okay."

Again, they headed towards the dorm. Same fashion as they were before, Tokoyami and Shoji in front and Ojiro and Yaoyorozu following behind.

Part of Ojiro does wonder why Todoroki volunteered to check on Bakugou when they clearly have some sort of history. It would make sense for Todoroki to be the fifth reader but what are the odds of that. Not only did three of his classmates read it as well but if Todoroki has? It's crazy. God, it's so crazy. What are the chances of that actually fucking happening? Ojiro scoffed quietly. I really need to stop fucking swearing. He looked back up at the building. Bakugo you really are a bad influence. Bakugo....The article....it all makes Ojiro feel as if it were targeted towards them.

                             Maybe it was