Chapter Seventeen; Katsuki Bakugo

Title: Welcome to Wonderland

Artist: Anson Seabra

Channel (For the one hour loop): PandaGaming

TRIGGER WARNING! SWEARING! MENTIONS OF BLOOD! PHYSICAL ATTACK/HARM (not self-harm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo and Kirishima laid there, tangled in each other. Rays of the sun had been shining in from the window onto them. They both were on their sides, facing each other with Kirishima having his face buried in Bakugo's chest and arms wrapped around his upper torso. Bakugo's left arm was being used as a pillow for Kirishima's head and his left arm was under the covers on Kirishima's side. Their soft breathing was the only thing that was heard.

    That and the phone that had been ringing.

    Bakugo groaned and tightened his eyes closed, ignoring the sound for a few more minutes of sleep. After a few seconds, Kirishima had awoken and leaned over Bakugo to get the phone on the nightstand on Bakugo's side of the bed (right side if you're on the bed, left if you are looking at the bed). He looked at the screen with half-opened, sleepy eyes.

    "Someone's callin' you," he stated, going back into his original position after giving Bakugo the phone.

    1

    Bakugo read and groaned again.

    "Who's one?" Kirishima asked, snuggling into Bakugo. Bakugo remained in position and closed his eyes.

    "Fucking Icy-Hot," he said answering the phone. Kirishima hummed and tried drifting off to sleep. "Speak."

    "Bakugo," Todoroki spoke.

    "Icy-Hot."

    "Are you ready to meet soon?"

    "Who the fuck told you that I agreed?" Bakugo argued with a groggy voice.

    "I suggest you do, I have some information on 'The Red Glare'."

    "Who said I care?"

    "You clearly do," Todoroki backed. "You already received the address and time, would you like me to pick you up if you can't get a ride?"

    Bakugo grumbled, "No. And why the fuck can't you just tell me over the phone?" He asked softer -as soft as his voice can go- the sleep getting to him.

    "It is best if you do. I also don't want to be alone at this house anyway, you know my situation I assume."

    "Mhm."

    "Mm, well I shall see you soon," and with that, he hung up and Bakugo put his right arm over Kirishima's shoulder, still holding the phone. 

    Everything was calm, again.

    "Katsuki!"

    Mother fucker-

    "Katsuki! Get your ass down here! Your father fucking made breakfast!" Bakugo groaned.

He shook Kirishima slightly, "Hey, Shitty-Hair. Get up, you're heavy."

"Hmm," Kirishima slowly got up into a sitting position. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before staring blankly into space. Bakugo sat up next to him and the red hair boy but his head on his shoulder.