Chapter Twenty-Three; Katsuki Bakugo

Title: Nurse's Office

Artist: Melanie Martinez

Drawing Artist: @exyna_2 (on Instagram)

Trigger Warning. Swearing and Blood.

Three dots represent time skips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It's everywhere. I want it gone, I want to go home.

    "Bakugo. Bakugo, I think he's here." Bakugo looked up from Kirishima's hands, he was greeted with warm red eyes. He looked to his left to see a black limousine parked at the curb outside the Starbucks.

    "Fuck."

    The driver opened the door and got out, shutting it then walking around the car not checking to see if any other cars were driving by. He stepped on the street, looking around the outdoor seating area of the cafe. He wore a black tux with a red dress shirt, strange especially since it was spring and was getting warmer.

    The man walked up to the boys, "Excuse me." He had black hair that was slicked back and a young face, not older than his thirties. "Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo?" The man asked, his black eyes that matched his hair went back and forth between both boys.

    "T-that's us, sir," Kirishima gulped.

    He nodded, "Young Master is waiting for you," he gestured his hand to the boys then the vehicle, "would you please."

    Bakugo squeezed Kirishima's hand, "Let's go." He let go of one as he stood but kept hand in hand on the way to the car. The man opened the door for the two, bowing his head. Bakugo stepped in with caution, as did Kirishima.

    "What would you like to order?"

    "Huh?"

    "From Starbucks, what would you like? Young Master insisted on buying you something," The man sighed. "I will just order some food then," with that, he shut the door and walked off.

    Kirishima opened his mouth then closed it, turning himself to Bakugo. Bakugo had his head rested back on the headrest of the seat. His eyes had closed and his breathing had calmed. "When I run, you run. Okay?"

    "Uh, yeah. Are you okay? Please, man, tell me what happened," Kirishima begged.

    Bakugo opened his eyes tiredly, looking to the side at Kirishima. Kirishima's face started to heat up, Oh my god! He tried to get rid of his thoughts and focus on Bakugo and his upcoming answer, hopefully.

    "Eijiro Kirishima," Bakugo groaned. Kirishima blushed harder at him, then mentally scolding himself for doing so. "I'm scared and tired. Please, I want it to stop." Slow streams of tears rolled down the blond's calm face. His voice was again deep as always, "Can I rest, please. It's everywhere."

    Kirishima's eyes had widened. He was in a frozen state watching the blond. "I-" his free hand moved on its own, wrapping his arm around Bakugo's shoulder and his hand holding onto his head, pulling him onto Kirishima's upper body. "Yes, yes, of course. Rest." Bakugo closed his eyes and squeezed Kirishima's hand whose fingers were still intertwined with each other.

    The car started to slowly move, pulling out of the curb smoothly and driving out into the street.

.