Sorry

Hi! This isn't an update unfortunately, this is more of a Thank You and Q&A. (also plz help me find the incredible artist/owner of this picture so I can give credit)

First, I just want to thank those of you who read my book I am truly grateful you took a chance on me. I know there isn't a lot of you reading my book but still I am incredibly happy that at least someone has read it.

Now, I am not sure how to continue the story without knowing what you think of it so far. My writing style tends to change a lot and I don't know how bad it could effect the story so I hope I'm doing everything alright.

What do you guys feel about the head canon change I made about Katsuki. I know the head canon is that he loses his hearing but I kinda wanted to poke fun at that one.

Do you guys like the songs/the idea of having songs attached?

If you have a song recommendation you can definitely tell me.

How do you guys feel about the characters that I chose that got to read the article?

Do you guys have any nicknames I could call everyone in bnha? Especially Todoroki...I'm running out.

How do you guys feel about filler chapters/specials (That don't have anything to do with the story)?

What about the trigger warnings? Should I make them bigger? I get a few of you might find it annoying because I put them on 'small' things but I know that there will be some people that could get triggered by it. I rather be safe and make others feel seen then have them read something that could potentially harm them.

I'm not sure how many of you will respond/answer those questions but if you have any other feedback I will greatly appreciate it. I love seeing people's comments and thoughts, it makes me really happy.

I also understand that this story is taking awhile to get to the point, you know what I mean but that's what I was going for. Thank you for being patient with me. I will probably do another chapter feedback (I'm calling them that from now on) later on into the story.

Also, this has nothing to do with the story but I did mention in a chapter about the BLM movements that was happening. I wrote that chapter in June/July of 2020 but still, BLM isn't a trend and I'm currently trying to find petitions that you can sign/donate to. I will tell you guys when I do find some. You don't have to donate and if you can't sign them that's fine but you can share please. I will be trying to find petitions on other problems that we have.

Thank you all very much. I will posting the next chapter soon. ❦