Please Look At My Bio

PLEASE READ THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT 

So, in my bio, I have put up petitions for you to sign and donate to for BLM (Black Lives Matter) and STOP ASIAN HATE. I am trying to find more, and I don't know if these have already been fully signed or not but they weren't when I found them. You don't have to donate and I understand if you want to but just can't, at least sign it and share it with others. 

To those who are reading this and are part of the Black and Asian community just know that my account/page is a safe space that will not tolerate any sort of racism, violence, harassment, or judgment. If you need someone to talk to you can always private message me your troubles and worries so you can get any stress or anxiety off your chest. 

Please be safe, I know especially in America that the violence against Asian's has increasingly gone up ever since the coronavirus, and these past few months, Asian crime has been skyrocketing. Please be safe, it's stupid what has become of America and I hope that you all are okay to some degree. The media has been lying and have been blaming the Black community for all this violence when all they have done was be supportive allies to the Asian community. 

To all of my followers/readers that aren't in those communities, please show your love and support. This is a time where we desperately need to be brought together, not torn apart. Don't leave the ones you treasure's side. 

-AJ