Chapter Fourteen; Katsuki Bakugo

Song: Candy

Artist: Doja Cat

TRIGGER WARNING SWEARING AND BLOOD!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours had passed and now it was a few minutes before the bell would ring. Kaminari turned to

Sero, "Race you to the dorms?"

Sero smirked, "You're on."

Mina spun in her chair to face Kaminari who was facing Sero. "Wait! I wanna race! I bet ten dollars that I will get there first!"

Sero blushed slightly and Kaminari raised an eyebrow with a challenging grin on his face, "Get your money ready, cause baby I'm gonna win me some money!"

"Bet bitch," she packed up her notebooks and worksheets in her bag. They all watched the clock, all packed up.

"Okay, class! The bell is going to ring soon, the homework is-" the bell rang and Mina, Denki, and Hanta all raced to the door. Mina and Denki getting caught in the door frame, Mina slipped through, sprinting down the halls. Denki and Hanta behind her. "...fuck this class." The teacher muttered

"What was that, sir?" Iida asked.

"Nothing! Nothing, just do the next three pages in your book! Class dismissed."

"I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!" Mina breathed as she got closer to the dorms.

"No! I'm-Fuck! No!" Denki shouted, he tried to sprint as fast as he could, trying to pass the pink-haired girl. Hanta gently jogged by Denki and stared at Mina, admiring her, how her skin glowed in the sun, her hair, her voice.

He smiled softly. "Dude, you got it fucking bad," Denki deadpanned, offended at the fact Sero can jog next to him while he is running. Hanta snapped out of it, facing Denki, turning pink.

"W-what?"

"Oh, you just realized?" putting on a girly voice and puppy eyes. "Congratulations. Now fucking help me!"

"I'm winning!" Mina beamed as she was almost at the doors.

Both boys looked at her, Hanta with a small smile and Denki with a dead, shocked look. "No!" He powered through and ran faster. Mina opened the dorm doors and rushed inside.

"Yes! I wo-ahh!" Denki crashed into her and they both fell, Hanta jogged in, slowing down as he got inside. He leaned on the wall and laughed his ass off.

"Holy shit!" he laughed, "Fuck, I'm gonna cry." Denki apologized and rubbed his forehead, he turned and glared at the laughing bitch. "What?"

Denki growled, "Whore." Hanta gasped before laughing again, his eyes trailed up to the couch where Eijiro and Katuski sat. He stared at them, they stared back. Bakugo glared slightly, Denki and Mina, confused, followed his gaze.

"Kiri..." Mina muttered. Tears started to flow down her eyes. "Kiri!" She cried, running toward him. His eyes panicked slightly before he stood up and opened his arms. She flew in, making him stumble back and almost trip over if Bakugo wasn't there to hold him up.

"Fucking watch where you're goin'" he muttered, he knew Mina's emotional state so he didn't yell this time. She continued to sob, Sero went up to them and rubbed Mina's back.