Chapter Eight; Katsuki Bakugo

Song: Demons                                                                                                                    Artist: Jacob Lee

Nightcore Channel: Nightcore Galaxy (I like their channel as well)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS PANICS, SWEARING, AND THE MENTIONS OF DRUGS/BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE. THIS CHAPTER ALSO CONTAINS VIOLENCE 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"No."

"WHY???????"

"Because I want to make sure you're okay. And to-"

"And to see what's on the article," Bakugo finished for him. "If I fucking show you it would you leave me the fuck alone?" Todoroki nodded. Bakugo scoffed. "So, much for making sure, I'm okay."

"One at a time."

"Why you fucking cunt." Bakugo brought his phone to his face and scrolled to the top of the article on his screen. His lips pursed and his brows furrowed. He was nervous. As much as he doesn't give a fuck about what people say about him, he still gives a fuck. "Fuck me," he muttered.

"No, thank you," a voice from behind said.

Bakugo jumped. "Jesus fuc- I swear Icy-Hot you need a fucking bell! Don't do that shit!" Todoroki cocked his head and Bakugo just rolled his eyes. This dumbass. He turned his body towards Todoroki watching his eyes and keeping his phone screen towards his own chest. He stayed a while like that. In his head, he debated over and over if this was a good idea.

' Fuck good idea's this is the worst fucking th-

" Hey, at least he isn't fucking Deku, that idiot.

Bakugo's eyes fell to other males' shoes.

"What made you change?"

Todoroki's question kept repeating in Bakugo's mind. He knew the answer and he wished it was wrong. Oh, how he wished it was because of how tired he was, or that he was taking pity on the little fucker but the answer was clear. Katsuki Bakugo has experienced the worst thing anyone could experience. The worst part, he should've died but he ended up getting pulled out of that horrid place by his classmates and his...friend. He should've died that day. He was supposed to die that day.

Bakugo was in his own daze for so long he didn't see the other boy with him come close and put a hand on his shoulder. The blond put his hands in front of him in a sign of defense when he felt a hand on his shoulder. When his mind finally processed what happened, he peered through his arms and saw the concern in those deep heterochromia eyes. Bakugo growled. He smacked Todoroki's arm.

"What the fucking hell? I told you not to fucking do that shit anymore!"

"Sorry."

He scoffed, "Yeah right." He looked at his phone screen that now turned black and he opened it. His screen first showed the article after he typed his password away from Todoroki. "Here!" He violently nudged the phone towards him. Todoroki looked back and forth between him and the phone before he gently wrapped his fingers around the phone. Bakugo held on for a second longer then finally let go, shoving his hands in his pockets and turning towards the bed. He sat down on the bed, his feet propped up on the wooden edge. He had taken his hands out of his pockets, he laced his fingers together and put it on top of his head, hunching over with his elbows on his knees.