Chapter Fifteen; Katsuki Bakugo

Title: Sweater Wheather

Artist: The Neighborhood

(sorry for any spelling errors, please correct me)

                                                                          T.W. SWEARING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're back!" Bakugo announced, taking off his shoes with his feet and holding the drinks.

"We? Damn it, Katsuki! I told you! Not, in my car..." she trailed off as she stomped to the door. "Oh, hello there."

"Um, hello ma'am," Kirishima smiled.

"He's going to be staying here for a few days," Bakugo declared. He started to walk down the hallway, knowing that Kirishima would follow.

"Excuse me, sorry for the intrusion!" Kirishima quickly added and sped over to the blond. "Oh and um, thank you!"

The boys were already going up the stairs when Mitsuki murmured a confused 'You're welcome?'

"Um, Bakugo?" Kirishima stood in the middle of the hallway behind Bakugo. He kept his arms to his sides, afraid he was going to break something.

"What?"

"This is the first time I'm at your house," he stated.

"No fucking shit," Bakugo stopped at a big, dark, ebony wood. "Here," He opened the door for Kirishima. He hesitantly stepped inside, taking in everything. The walls were painted blue, one side of the wall has patterns on it. Most of the furniture was white, and 'floating'. There was a white couch, a T.V. Kirishima was in awe. "Welcome, just make yourself comfortable. I'll get some food and drinks."

"But I already ate, you don't need to do all of that."

"Fucking fine then, what do you want to do?" He asked, plopping on the bed. Kirishima awkwardly stood in front of him, rubbing his arms then putting them behind his back. Kirishima shrugged his shoulders. "For fucks sake," Bakugo pulled on Kirishima's arm and threw him on the bed. "I told you to fucking make yourself comfortable, shit head!"

"Sorry! It's just, I've never been here before and everything is so nice I don't want to ruin anything." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Relax dumbass. Not that fucking big o' deal." Bakugo stares at Kirishima. He noticed how his hair still hasn't dried, along with some parts of his clothes. He got up and got out his clothes from the dresser. Underwear, sweats, a sweater, and a T-Shirt. Red, of course. "Here," he said, handing over the clothes.

"Hmm? Oh! Sorry, I forgot I was still wet."

"No dumbass, go take a shower!"

"Why?"

"Cause you'll fucking get sick!" Kirishima blushes slightly, "Get up." Bakugo ordered. Kirishima compiled and Bakugo led him to his bathroom. As Kirishima stepped in, his eyes sparkled.

"This is so cool!" Bakugo shrugged. "I didn't know this was the bathroom. I don't have a bathroom in my room but if I did I want it to be like this!" He exclaimed.

"Why not this?" Bakugo grumbled.

"What did you say? Sorry, didn't hear you."

"I'll get you your towels. Clothes - in your hand - you can just leave them there. If you need anything just yell or ask Galaxy" he informed.