Chapter Nine; Katsuki Bakugo

Song: Say my name 

Artist: Bebe Rexha, David Guetta, J Balvin 

Cover Artist:  Ben Woodward

Nightcore Channel: Rin-Kun 

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?"

Both boys froze. They looked at one another then the door. It went silent for a moment before another set of knocks came. "Hello?" It said again. The two heard murmurs coming from outside the door. Bakugo and Todoroki locked eyes. Bakugo raised his eyebrow and shouted, keeping his gaze on Todoroki.

"Who is it?"

"O-oh! It's Yaoyorozu." She said sweetly. Filled with relief, the boys walked over the door.

"The fuck do you want?" Bakugo shouted, reaching for the doorknob.

"Well, I came to- Oh!" Bakugo swung the door open in the middle of her sentence and glared at her. "Hello. Um, I came to see if you are okay and I-"

"Why the fuck are you shits here too?" He interrupted her and looked at the hoard of boys that followed her. They look like that fucking picture of that blonde bitch and those fucking-

"Right!" She was getting a little irritated with everyone interrupting her. "Well, we had something important to discuss wit-"

"Are you bleeding?" Ojiro squealed. Yaoyorozu gave him a glare. He gulped, "S-sorry. Um, Bakugo your ear." He pointed to the other blonde's ear. Bakugo raised his hand to his ear again but stopped midway when he saw the blood on his hands from when he covered his head before.

"Motherfucker! Shit!" He went inside his dorm and searched for the wet towel that Todoroki brought. He went into his bathroom and wet the cold cloth again but with warm water now.

Todoroki watched Bakugo disappear into the bathroom. "Right." He turned back to the door frame. "What did you guys need again?"

"Well, we-" Yaoyorozu put up a finger. "And if someone interrupts me one more time, so help me." It went silent. "Alright then. Well, we weren't planning on coming until we saw a concerning article published about, well, about..." she trailed off and pointed to the door of the bathroom Bakugo was in. Todoroki narrowed his eyes and watched them all.

"Yes," Shoji jumped in. "it was regarding a villain and them being compared to it."

"Alright," Todoroki spoke slowly. "What is this villain's name?" He crossed his arms and skimmed all their eyes until he found Ojiro's who quickly averted his gaze to the ground. No one said a word. "Well?" He continued to watch Ojiro. Todoroki knows who the weakest of the pack in this case was, and he knows that Ojiro will crumble fast under his gaze.

Ojiro could feel Todoroki's glare and as much as he wanted to disappear or have the walls buckle and have the ceiling fall on top of them so he could stop staring, nothing happened. Please. Please stop looking at me. Fuck. "The Red Glare." He said quickly.

Yaoyorozu face palmed.

Ojiro felt a pull on his shirt and then he was dragged inside the dorm room. "Wha-!"

"Get inside. All of you." Said the dark monotone voice. They scrambled inside the dorm and stood there awkwardly with Todoroki standing by the bed and them on the opposite side of the room.