Chapter Thirteen; Katsuki Bakugo

Title: On Accident

Artist: Nico Collins

Nightcore Channel: Cloudy

TRIGGER WARNING A LOT OF SWEARING!!

If I made a mistake/spelling error/any mistake please point it out. Love you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was an explosion and a loud thud. "Ah! Fucking shit! Where the fuck-ugh" Bakugo groaned and held his head that felt like it was going to go off and blow into a million fucking pieces.

    "Bakugo! Are you alright?" Recovery Girl shouted, rushing over and pulling open the curtains to find Bakugo in a curling inward sitting position. "Oh dear..." She went back to her desk and came back to Bakugo's side now holding a cup of lukewarm water and painkillers. "Here. Take some, your parents permitted me." Bakugo looked at her then at the cup and pills. He snatched them out of her grasp and aggressively put the pill in his mouth and sip the water. He swallowed the water and pill very slowly though because his throat hurt like hell.

    Bakugo gasped at the feeling of being rehydrated, "What the hell happened?" He asked, wiping his lips and slowly getting up.

    "You were seizing and coughing up blood."

    "Then why am I in your office and not at a hospital?"

    "Ah, your mother suggested that you stay here because you had less 'expensive things to blow up'. She told me that when you were younger you fainted a lot and when you came to, your quirk would go off."

    Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Can't fucking control it."

    "Watch your language. Anyway, I'll inform Aizawa that you woke up, he might bring a student to get you and walk you to your dorm." Bakugo nodded. Recovery Girl watched him as she picked up the phone, "Do you know what day it is?"

    "Friday?"

    "Oh my, no dear it's Wednesday. You've been out for a week!"

    Bakugo's eyes widened, "What? A week? How?" Recovery Girl shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. She dialed the numbers to call Aizawa and explained to him about Bakugo's awakening. They talked for a couple of minutes and Bakugo stood awkwardly behind just a few yards away.

    "Yes. Alright, okay." She hung up the phone and spun in the chair she sat in, facing Bakugo. "Alright, so you have English right now so Present Mic has sent a student and Aizawa said you have the option to attend class today or take the day off, but Bakugo, I know you're stressing about-"

    "I'm not stressed about anything!" He shouted.

    "Good, but things have been quite hectic ever since Thursday, and-"

    Bakugo tuned her out, he remembered parts of Thursday. He remembered the article, passing out, those extras pestering him, shitty hair. Kirishima... "Shit," he muttered. He raced towards the door, as he went to open it, the door slid open with an 'enthusiastic' Todoroki in the door frame.

    "Bakugo, you seem to be-"

    "Not now, bitch." He went around him and sped walked down the hall. Todoroki glanced at Recovery Girl before chasing after the blond.