Chapter Sixteen

Title: Swim

Artist: Chase Atlantic

Trigger warning! Blood and Swearing and mentions of death and vehicle accidents

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy shit! Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled, he jumped up slightly as another jumpscare came on the screen. Kirishima had grabbed Bakugo's arm and leaned into him in a hurry.

"Oh my god! Did you see that?" Kirishima blurted, squishing his face in Bakugo's shoulder.

"Yes! I fucking did! It was that fucking-" Another jumpscare came on the screen, scaring both boys out of their skin and making them sit up. Bakugo and Kirishima screamed as they crawled back to the headboard. This was the worst, it was 'late' and dark. Bakugo regrets making Kirishima turn off the lights as all they could see was the screen and a little bit of each other. His father probably came back from home and both of his parents are in their room which is on the other side of the house on the main floor.

They sat close to each other as they watched. Bakugo stared at it thinking if he looked at it long enough he wouldn't be scared anymore. Kirishima was squinting his eyes and shutting them when he got scared.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Bakugo inhaled. "No! Why the fuck are you 'exploring' you dumb- yes! Listen to your fucking wife and leave!" A jumpscare that they had expected didn't come.

They looked at each other and Kirishima nervously smiled. A jumpscare came the second after they looked back to the T.V. Kirishima screamed, curling his legs to his chest and hugging Bakugo's right arm. Bakugo on the other hand cursed and brought his left arm in front of him. He tried to lean farther back but the headboard and wall were in his way.

"Why did you pick this?" Kirishima cried.

"Me? You cunt, you chose this fuckin fucktard of a fucking stupid doll shit- AH!" They yelled. "Where the fuck is the cross? Bitch, Allah! Buddha!"

"Jesus?" Kirishima wailed.

"Fuck Jesus! He and his bitches couldn't even handle Lil Nas X!"

"Who?"

"Bitch-"

Something fell.

Kirishima screamed, turning to his right where the sound came from, hardening and pushing his back against Bakugo. Bakugo wraps his right arm around Kirishima's waist and moves half of his own body in front of him.

"The fuck?" Bakugo yelled. Silence engulfed them. He looked at Kirishima, "You good?" He nodded, staring into the darkness of the room. Bakugo let go of the redhead and slid himself off the bed. He walked carefully, making sure he didn't bump into anything. What he didn't take into account was stepping on something.

Bakugo had always kept his room fairly neat, not one thing out of place. He made sure of it, so whatever he stepped on he knew that it wasn't him.

"Fuck!" He yelped, grabbing his right leg, "Fucking shit"

"Holy shit! Are you okay? What happened?"

"Fuck," Bakugo muttered. "I think I'm bleeding. Shit!" He powered through and walked to the door, walking with the heel on his right foot. When the lights came on Kirishima winced and squinted his eyes.