Chapter Twelve; Mezo Shoji

Title: Say My Name

Artist: David Guetta, ft. Bebe Rexha, J Balvin

Cover Artist: Ben Woodward

Nightcore Channel: Rin-Kun

TRIGGER WARNING!! HAS MENTIONS OF AN INJURY AND SEIZURE!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoji sighed as he put his phone in his pocket. "Shoji," Aizawa said sternly.

His head perked up, "Yes?"

    "Recovery Girl is ready for you," Shoji nodded and walked over. Aizawa led him from the hallway and into the room where Bakugo laid, passed out, and tied down with the curtain covering him and his bed. In one of the open beds, Todoroki sat on the edge with his shirt off and his stomach and arm bandage.

    "You can sit on the other bed, the one by Mr. Todoroki." Shoji nodded and sat on the left edge of the bed. She waddled to him and observed his left shoulder. "It is just the shoulder?" He nodded. "Okay then, Eraser, could you please get me those alcohol wipes? Forgot to bring them with me...." She mumbled.

    Aizawa walked to the counter and grabbed the wipes, "You want the stool too?" Making fun of her height. She narrowed her eyes at him. He shrugged and grabbed it anyway. He set it by Shoji's left leg and handed her the wipes.

She ripped open the wipes, "Got to disinfect it." Shoji nodded awkwardly. "I thought you could erase people's quirks better," she said out loud while cleaning.

Aizawa sighed, "I did erase his quirk." He walked over to the curtain and peeked in a bit to check up on the blond. "He shouldn't have been able to do that."

"Then what exactly happened?"

Aizawa shrugged, "Don't know. We also don't know how the hell he ended up like this, I mean, what could have caused him to seize?"

"It could be many things," she answered as she started to wrap Shoji's shoulder. "But one thing for sure this wasn't a seizure. Not a normal one at least." When she finished she smiled at Shoji and got down from her stool, carrying it back to her desk. "Now boys, I need you both to tell me exactly what happened today, starting from this morning."

"Bakugo left the classroom to the dorms in the morning after waiting for Aizawa to arrive," explained Todoroki. "I volunteered to go and bring him back-"

"You?" Aizawa asked.

Todoroki nodded and Aizawa crossed his arms. "When I went into the hallway on the fourth floor he was unconscious, I tried asking him what had happened when he came to but he ignored me. I went back to the classroom after Bakugo made it clear he wasn't coming with me and that was that."

"That was all?" Aizawa raised his eyebrow. Todoroki nodded his head.

"Where were you today? And the rest of our teachers?" Shoji asked Aizawa.

"I had some work that needed to be taken care of and I didn't have time to get a sub seeing that it was so last minute."

"Okay, but why didn't the other teachers come?" Asked Todoroki. Aizawa looked at both of them for a long time. After it was clear to both of them that he wasn't going to answer so they went on to ask about Bakugo.

"We're not sure. We told you this, it wasn't a seizure and there was nothing remotely wrong with him and we need to wait for the test to be submi-"

"I got the results!" Recovery Girl announced walking into the room after leaving a few minutes ago. They all looked over to her as she read them silently. "Hmm, that's strange."

"What? Is something wrong with him?" Aizawa panicked.

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Then what's strange?"

Recovery Girl sighed and handed him the papers, "That's the problem, there is nothing wrong with him from what I can see." Aizawa flipped through them and she continued. "He might need to be taken to a hospital when he wakes up, to give him a more thorough scan." Aizawa hummed. "For now, let's just find out how your quirk weakened and hope Bakugo doesn't seize again."

"That isn't going to do much."

    "Well, I don't know what you want me to say, I am a school nurse, not an ER Surgeon so we only have what the school gives me."

    As they bickered, Todoroki and Shoji looked at each other. Todoroki put a finger to his lips for a quick moment before dropping his hands, Shoji nodded in response. "How's your arm?" Todoroki asked him.

    Shoji glanced at his shoulder, lifting his arm slightly, "It's okay, it didn't hurt that much." He tilted his chin and nodded to Todoroki, "How about you?"

    Todoroki put his non-injured hand on his stomach and winced slightly, "He wasn't holding back." Silence. "Today really is strange, Bakugo in the morning, him now, Recovery Girl and her quirk."

    "Maybe Aizawa's quirk too. He may be erasing Recovery Girl's quirk without even knowing."

    Todoroki narrowed his eyes and looked back to the curtain that covered the bed the blond was in, "I don't think it was Aizawa..." Shoji raised his eyebrow in question but Todoroki just shook his head. "Sir," he called. "May we go back to class?"

    "Sure, just be careful with your wounds. We'll see about Recovery Girl's quirk and if she could heal you two tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday, right tomorrow is-" Recovery girl nodded, "yeah so, tomorrow is Friday and it'll be good to have you all healed up before you head home for the weekend."

    The boys nodded and got up, Todoroki his shirt in his hand. Aizawa started whispering to the Recovery Girl and asking questions that Shoji couldn't quite make out. Todoroki moved slowly and limped to the door, once in the hall he leaned towards a wall, wincing and put a hand on his stomach.

    "Do you need help?" Shoji asked, putting out and offering a hand. Todoroki looked at him up and down, he limped over and grabbed Shoji's forearm. Shoji switched sides with Todoroki so he was now on the left side and using his non-injured arm, he lifted Todoroski's left arm, the good one, over Shoji's shoulder so he held on to his neck. Shoji wrapped his arm under Todoroki and helped him walk down the hall. "What did you mean back there? About it not being Aizawa?"

    Todoroki looked ahead, "Aizawa's quirk was working just fine. I couldn't even use my quirk to cool down my wounds."

    "And you think Bakugo had something to do with it?" Todoroki gave him a sideways glance before looking forward again.

    "He seems strong enough to break the link with the erasing quirk then maybe the article wasn't completely lying."

    "But we don't know for sure," Shoji said, not wanting to put the blame on Bakugo who wasn't even remotely conscious. 

    "We can find out. Are you going home tomorrow?" Shoji shook his head. "Good."

    "What are we going to do?" They had now arrived at the doors of the dorm building.

    "Find information on our so-called 'Villain'."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was your day today? Was it good? Bad?

Any predictions/theories?

Hi! Sorry I am a few days behind and I get this is kinda short but I'm going to be posting again in a few minutes so don't you worry. The next one is much longer, really long *thatswhatshesaid*. Also, off-topic but my brother and I found a way to watch Ghost Stories and we have been crying, the dub is so freaking funny! Anyway, thank you all for the reads I am extremely thankful!