Rant

This is not an update but a rant
TW!!! Swearing/blood/mention of death

God, I made this book over a dream I had and I thought I could write it down and add on to it, originally the dream was only about Bakugo no other my hero characters so I thought I could make it into a fan-fic but I am so goddamn fucking close to fucking dropping this entire shit. I left, I left the fucking fandom awhile ago but that doesn't mean I don't like the anime. I like the anime and there are some fan-fics (when I was still in the fandom) that were really well written. I am so god damn fucking tired and I know it's not the entire bnha fandom it's just that one slut but holy shit.

PUTTING FUCKING PERIOD BLOOD ON A POSTER OF CHARACTERS!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE AND DIE I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU PEOPLE THINK I SHOULDNT WISH DEATH UPON OTHERS FUCK THAT!!! YOU SEE WHAT THIS WHORE DID??? ITS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING IF I SEE ONE MORE OF THAT SHIT IM DROPPING THIS FUCKING BOOK AND IM NEVER WATCHING ANIME AGAIN I WILL DELETE ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA AND WATTPAD ITS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING.

AND TO BE COMPLETELY FUCKING HONEST I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF MY READERS ENJOY THIS BOOK, I REALLY DO HOPE SO AND IT IS A LOT TO ASK BUT EVEN JUST ONE COMMENT, JUST ONE SMALL COMMENT TO GET ME GOING THATS ALL I WANT. SOMEONE TO ANSWER AT LEAST ONE QUESTION AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

Anyway, I should be posting another chapter soon so yeah...