"If we're perfect for each other than so were Hitler and Stalin."

Maria smirked at us all individually. I was still extremely shocked. What the hell was she doing here?

She looked at me and her face turned from a smirk into a huge grin.

"Ah, the half blood, you have no idea how long it's been since I've want to meet you in person.... You smell Devine." She took a graceful step towards me.

"Please." I groaned as Tristan, Jordan and Jasper ran in front of me. "Don't say stupid stuff like that! I'm already tiered I don't want these guys acting like my own personal SWAT team."

She laughed high pitched musical laugh and smiled warmly at me.

"I apologise, I was just stating a fact. I can see why Zachariah has taken a liking to you."

Zac smirked looking me up and down like a piece of meat and licked his lips. Tristan snarled and pushed my behind him. I rolled my eyes. Men.

"What do you want?" Jasper asked quietly. "I haven't seen you in over a hundred years."

"Exactly Jasper." She walked towards him, ignoring the death glares Rose and Alice where giving her. "In over a hundred years, my armies have been dying quicker than usual." Her southern accent came back out "I need you back." She stroked his face gently, causing a snarl from Alice. Maria turned to look at her with an annoyed expression. "So this is the pixie you're in love with? Surely you didn't go from me to her."

I had enough now, I glared at her harshly. She fell to the floor clutching her chest as she began to throw up water, I narrowed my eyes, the water got thicker and and lots more began to fall out.

"Stop." Zac pleaded trying to help her, it wouldn't kill Maria but it sure as hell would hurt her badly. "Please just stop, you've made your point."

"Mia," Tristan murmured softly "stop now."

I closed my eyes and re opened them, she slowly stood up and smirked at me.

"If you ever disrespect my family again, and I promise you it will be allot worse than that." I threatened. She grinned.

"I promise not to disrespect your family." She nodded solemnly, then grinned again "but you're a very powerful person Mia, imagine how much more powerful you could be if you were a vampire!"

"Maria." Jasper barked "what do you want?"

"I want you to train my army. I want to get rid of the Volturi."

Jasper let out a dry laugh. "You're clearly more insane than Mia."

"HEY... Wait, no-one can be more insane than me."

"You did almost kidnap Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, saying you where going to have a army of small children dressed up as Batman and Jack Sparrow..." Edward muttered.

"Captain" I corrected "and yeah." I rolled my eyes "cause they're Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. I refused to talk to you for two weeks after you ripped my Batman poster."

He smiled "I remember that."

"Anyway." Jasper shook his head. "I will never help you again, especially trying to wipe out the Volturi, they almost killed us all a month ago, I am not risking my family getting hurt."

"Jasper, Jasper, Jasper." Maria sighed "I'm afraid you don't particularly have a choice." She grabbed Alice and pushed her to her knees, her hands pushing Alice's head to the side, she could rip it off any second. "And don't think about using your clever little powers Mia." She warned "or you'll have her pretty head in your hands before you know it."

I growled and was held back by someone. I want to be holding her head in my hands.

"Let her go Maria." Jasper didn't sound confident, he was worried for Alice, scared for her.