"I'm sure Mark Zuckerberg enjoys porn too."

I arrived at the dance and grinned. Okay, I admit, we did a pretty good job of setting up. The place looked amazing. Large snowflakes and starts hung gently from the ceiling, the floor was covered in fake snow and glitter, and there were two large ice white thrones on the stage with two pretty good looking ice crowns for the king and queen.

Which I thought was pretty stupid but you know, I don’t plan to win so it’s all ok.

“So Zac.” I smirked “Sorry about seeing me and Tristan at it before, it must have been so awkward.”

He glared at me “no problem” he said through gritted teeth. I bit my tongue to stop me laughing “I’m sure you had a reason.”

“Oh no, he just likes to remind me… well, how good he is.” I winked and headed to the punch table and grabbed a glass and took a big drink. Why has no-one spiked it yet? Damn hormonal teenagers, they always forget to spike the damn punch.

I took the bottle of vodka I hid in my purse before and poured it all in and stirred it. If I had to go through this horrible piece of crap with an obnoxious asshole as my date, I was at least getting so drunk I can hardly stay up straight. Satisfied with the taste, I grabbed another two glasses. I downed one and walked back over to Zac who was frowning.

“Did you just spike the punchbowl? Very original Mia.” He rolled his eyes, I shrugged them smiled sweetly.

“If I have to put up with you for the night then I might as well get drunk since it’ll stop me killing myself.” He growled at me and I laughed. “Oh relax Zaccy boy, it was a joke.” I took another gulp “I think.” I murmured.

“Actually no it’s good if you get drunk…” He drifted off smirking. I shook my finger and tutted then pointed to my family who were watching us with amused faces. I liked amusing people; I should be a professional comedian or something.

“Fraid you’re not getting laid by me tonight because of three reasons.” I put my glass on the table and held up one finger “number one, I’m married.” I raised my middle finger “number two, like my family would let me walk out with you on my own absolutely wasted, and number three” I smiled “I wouldn’t sleep with you if my life depended on it. If you’ll excuse me, I’m off to go and dance.”

“Come back.” He demanded. I laughed and walked away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him. “How are you doing this?!”

“Doing what?”

“You know what!”

“Oh yeah! Completely forgot, silly me!” I hit my head with my palm “See my sister over there? Bella? Yeah well, she’s a shield and right now she’s projecting it out across everyone in the room so there is no way in hell you’re getting in anyone’s mind.”

“You bitch.” He growled and raised his fist, ready to hit me. I caught it and pushed him backwards. Emmet and Edward walked over and stood behind him.

“Don’t touch Mia.” They threatened quietly “I mean it.” Emmet whispered “I don’t care if you’re that slut’s newborn, I will rip your head off before you had the chance to blink.”

“Like you would.” Zac snorted. Emmet pushed him against the table. I grabbed his arm to pull him away but he shrugged it off. Zac actually looked scared as Emmet held his throat.

“Don’t tempt me you cocky little shit, I’ve had enough of you walking all over my sister and her husband. If you touch her or threaten her one more time I will end you and I will gladly face the consequences. You’re getting weak anyway, I’m sure Maria will get rid of you soon.” Emmet snarled loudly, and then threw Zac away from me. “Mia, go dance Nicki and her cheerleading squad, me and Edward have him.”