{32}

"Emmett I swear to every single god in the universe you are testing my patience!" I yelled at my older brother as I stomped down the stairs with him following me

"Well stop being wrong and I won't have to test your patience! You are wrong!" Emmett scoffed loudly as we both headed into the living room catching my families attention.

"Are you serious right now?!" I turned around and faced him incredulously "oh you have really hit a new low. You've gone to high school for almost 80 years and you're still not educated?! Get educated BRO!"

"What is this even about, what's going on?" Tristan asked, his head going between me and Emmett, as we both stared each other off.

"Me get educated?! Mia, Water is Wet!"

"Oh you have got to be kidding me" Rosalie groaned from the corner "not this argument again."

"Again?!" Tristan asked now looking at her as me and Emmett started to get into fight mode "please don't tell me they've had this fight before."

"It's becoming a monthly thing" she sighed.

"Water is not wet!" I yelled at my brother ignoring the rest of my family who were now watching with a mixture of amusement and annoyance, "once you put something in water and then take it out, exposing it to air then it is considered wet!"

"Mia I'm gonna launch you out of that window in about 5 seconds and into the lake. Then we'll see who's wet."

"Not me if I stay in the lake!"

"Okay on that note" Bella quickly got up grabbing Renesmee from the floor who looked the size of a 6 year old now "I'm going to take her for a walk since it's started snowing, anyone want to come?"

"I'll come" Jake got up "I think if I listen to this argument my head'll explode."

"Yeah cause Mia's talking total bullshit" Emmett scoffed.

"Language!" Esme scolded.

"Water is not wet! Go to school Emmett since you clearly haven't paid attention for the last half a century!" I growled at him, then smirked. I used my gift to grab some water out of the vase of flowers in the corner of the room and flung the bubble of water at him "oh look, now you're wet."

Emmett looked at me and growled loudly.

"Oh you better sleep with one eye open because you are so dead." He grumbled heading back up the stairs to change. I grinned happily at my victory and went and sat on the couch next to Tristan who had a smirk on his face at the whole situation. His arm went around behind me, pulling me into his cold chest.

"You need to stop tormenting him because my newborn strength isn't going to last forever" he whispered in my ear.

"That's why I'm taking advantage of it now cause who knows if you'll be able to protect me" I battered my eyelashes innocently at my fiancée who just grinned back at me.